Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,303
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. Who'd have thought we'd have a manager who's compensation amount was more than the transfer budget of the club he's about to be in charge of Despite said club being in Europe more than one occasion within the last decade. What a time to be alive. Good luck Marti!
  2. Didn't plan to watch PSG vs Real but the former are steamrolling them.
  3. That looked painful for Djokovic but he's through.
  4. England vastly improved. Deserving of the lead so far.
  5. @urban.spaceman should this be flagged as an AI post?
  6. A feeling! I thought he'd have found a club by now.
  7. Anyone think he's gonna come back...
  8. Could be both perhaps.
  9. Top class content.
  10. Edit. Wrong game!
  11. how come?
  12. That's quite an overwhelming no to it, didn't think it'd be that high.
  13. I'm not intending to! I believe he will be our new boss and I don't believe the compo thing is as complex as is being made out.
  14. Hello, As a registered user of The FA Player, we're emailing to inform you that the platform is being retired on 31 July 2025. You will be able to continue enjoying content from The FA via our YouTube channels and will still have access to your FA account and any other services you use with us.
  15. It's still gonna be Rohl.
  16. Siegemund is decent. First time watching her but she's made Sabalenka look uncomfortable/work much harder than usual.
  17. 'locked in' on the Hamza post. It's so, so, so basic
  18. Watch ITV4 get some shit like Burnley vs Norwich in a few years on a Wednesday evening just to fulfil this criteria.
  19. Has this chump taken a step back with Whelan yet? Or does a step back actually mean stepping into Top's shoes?
  20. I'll be honest I don't fancy watching you repair it
  21. Any actual source for the O'Neil hiring?
  22. Wouldn't surprise me if the club came out and announced Rohl after whatever has happened today. There's been quite a few occasions where there's been a random announcement and it's been totally different to what the media have 'leaked'
  23. Also, where's the actual source saying we're going for O'Neil? I've missed any news today
  24. He did, but then those clubs got other managers.
  25. That's gotta be gutting even more so when you're winning by that margin.
×
×
  • Create New...