Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. and followed it up with some horse dovers.
  2. That's a big signing for them.
  3. About time that got enforced. Goalkeepers take the piss for too long. Just a shame it won't be enforced for long.
  4. Is it me or is Vinicius quite overrated?
  5. Crap in the final third.
  6. I think England will win because our squad is so changed. As much as I was getting tired of Sharma in test cricket, there was that experience. Same with Ashwin. He was a proven wicket-taker and carried years of experience. Kohli is Kohli so is a big miss no matter the circumstance. I've got faith any replacements will eventually come good but an England away tour, with natural swing and potentially overcast conditions any given day, it's a tough test for younger players. I am looking forward to Gill as captain though. He's a player that seems beyond his years so hopefully he has a solid series. Few tight tests but it'll be an England overall win I think.
  7. Big dive from Vinicius.
  8. Fatiha is good because Greg leans in to her seductive attitude But also because she's relentless with it so he has no choice
  9. @Danizen's fault.
  10. Not fussed. Get us back promoted any which way. At least Dyche will instil some proper standards and he won't have any prima donna behaviour either. Hopefully he gets some leaders back in the squad.
  11. The way he adapted his own game over the years, and actually profit from it, just goes to show how great a player he was.
  12. He is unique. I can't think of any other player like him in football right now.
  13. Will Dyche have many pound notes to spend...
  14. Noticed PL have given 60hrs between fixtures over the festive period. Do EFL do this too? Was looking at AFCON dates and where we could lose players - 21st Dec to 18th Jan 2026. Fatawu will be the main miss should he go all the way. And Ayew if he's still here (just a miss, not a main one...)
  15. Sorry, only had Ulsan SD.
  16. Ever since having a kid we do fast track security as standard. For the time and less stress as stated it's worth it for about £12.
  17. DAZN is spoken as 'Da Zone' and not 'dazzen' as I'd been saying it
  18. It was superb. The way it ended was pure Taskmaster comedy and drama entwined.
  19. Wilder will bring some of the mercenaries down a peg or two. Or just bin them off altogether.
  20. Seeing where Spaun was when play was suspended, and then waking up this morning, I did not expect to see him as the winner!
  21. Passing showers?
  22. The one thing I will give Norris credit for despite being an absolute tit there, is that he took accountability and responsibility straight away for it and didn't try and blame the other driver.
×
×
  • Create New...