Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

StanSP

Member
  • Posts

    93,305
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    275

Everything posted by StanSP

  1. I'd take Under back. There's a decent player in there.
  2. That's what I don't understand either.
  3. Considering he's free in the summer I hope we don't pay over the odds for him. Not something we usually do
  4. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DFVlTkbIRZv/?igsh=N2hhcWMyM2UxbmR1 Recovering well?
  5. It's only a loan isn't it?
  6. Not much going on in the Burnley Leeds game.
  7. I know the subs aren't their fault but... EL CANOES!
  8. What a shitter
  9. What's wrong with fvcking them?
  10. Something else of Fofana's would have broken Man is made of glass.
  11. I'm surprised though Coulibaly wasn't ready earlier. But perhaps it's all part of the evil time wasting plan!
  12. This group needs an authoritative figure. I hope he can be authoritative upwards too and get the same level of respect and clarity.
  13. With his kind of injury there's probably a lot of individual work to be done to rebuild muscle and strength around the injured area. Probably be another 6-8wks (?) before he's even playing for the u21s and then get fit enough to play PL games.
  14. This signing would worry me. We can't be relying on a player so injury prone when we need stability and reliability in our relegation fight.
  15. Why are we not selling him?
  16. I've just seen Ndiaye got booked for his celebration against Brighton. Doing a seagull impression like Vardy did the eagle against Palace. Vardy winds up Spurs fans a day later and gets nothing Point being why the hell was Ndiaye booked?!
  17. I'd just be mightily impressed. Away games must be quality there!
  18. Hobart absolutely smoking it in the Big Bash final.
  19. I'd worry for Poland if Szczesny is still their number one Quick check on Wiki and it's Skorupski who's their main keeper. The more Jakub plays it won't be long before he's in contention.
  20. We shouldn't build the team around him. But I am pleased with his significant improvement since Ruud came in.
  21. @Bilo Keep up!
  22. Crap to wake up to a tight Chiefs win that involved more controversy. Here's hoping Eagles can get revenge.
×
×
  • Create New...