Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

Having a drummer that bangs the drum to help the chants rather than a self-appointed cult hero/spokesman who bangs it when he can be bothered has made a big difference in L1 of late as well.

Defo keeps the chants simultaneous, as oppose to pockets of chanting a few seconds apart, which clearly helps volume IMO!!

Jobber is a ledge!!!

I've always wondered how much the players hear, like the cambiasso chant, does he hear that clearly or is he too focused to know its happening

They definitely do, I remember Nugent in hysterics during the Reading game when we sung David Nugent he scores in the dark. And Wasilewski and Knockaert always clap even mid game when they hear the song.

I've always wondered how much the players hear, like the cambiasso chant, does he hear that clearly or is he too focused to know its happening

I've though this. Does Huth realise we are shouting "HUUUUTHHH" or does he think we are just booing everything he does....

I was always told that the stadium was designed to generate the noise down to the pitch and that it'd be loud at pitch level, how true that is I don't know.

Amazing really. I thought ours was one of the most average atmospheres in the Championship, but now we have the best in the Premier League.

Having been to nearly all of them this season I'd say the vast majority are as bad, if not worse than the Championship given the actual numbers. I despair if our ground ever becomes as touristy as the likes of Anfield and Old Trafford.

Having been to nearly all of them this season I'd say the vast majority are as bad, if not worse than the Championship given the actual numbers. I despair if our ground ever becomes as touristy as the likes of Anfield and Old Trafford.

It's weird. I was at the United v Palace and  game and the Stretford End was singing non-stop and quite loudly and you could barely hear the Palace fans. I was at Old Trafford to see us (think that's when I met you) and like you say, couldn't hear the home fans.

Archived