Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

THAT Atmosphere!

Why slag ANYONE off? 

Because take the clappers away and the atmosphere will suffer again and as has been said I don't think the club will keep providing the clappers, another thing that has been mention is the longer we have the clappers people will get bored and they will lose some of the 'edge' they currently have whilst they are still 'fresh and new'.

I was sceptical about the clapper things initially but wow, they've made such a difference!

They make a right racket.

Excellent idea.

I think our songs have got much better recently too. We had a period where they were rubbish but now they crack me up.

The Wasa one is great, amongst others.

It's brill to be getting back to the times where City fans have some great songs again. Adds to our identity and the atmos.

The atmosphere was praised by neutrals at the beginning of the season when we started off well, then it got shit when the team had a slump, now it's good again.

I personally think it's down to the performances on the pitch. 

From a saints forum......

We lost that by gifting them 2 goals. Nothing much happened after that. Both keepers had what, one save to make?

Leicester deserve automatic relegation for singing a song to the tune of the Hokey Coley

Well he has got a point.

Just type 'Leicester fans' into twitter. All you get is pages of Saints fans praising our support, here are a few:

Leicester were by far the better team today and fair play to their fans, best home fans I've ever heard, non stop singing

Must say the Leicester fans created one of the best atmospheres I've been experienced away from home 1f44f.png1f44f.png#class

Sam Dobson ‏@SamDobson1  May 9

Leicester fans were brilliant today,best home support for years. Deserve to stay up

From a saints forum......

We lost that by gifting them 2 goals. Nothing much happened after that. Both keepers had what, one save to make?

Leicester deserve automatic relegation for singing a song to the tune of the Hokey Coley

Hokey Coley, wtf a song about a fish.

Got a special mention on talk sport this morning.

Very brief but a compliment all the same about how we whip up a great atmosphere home and away and we've been by far the best support in the premier league this season.

Got a special mention on talk sport this morning.

Very brief but a compliment all the same about how we whip up a great atmosphere home and away and we've been by far the best support in the premier league this season.

Thought I heard that was in the kitchen making lunch for work, had the radio on the TV. Think it was Des Kelly from the Daily Mirror.

They then went on to diss Vardy's chances of playing for England.

Thought I heard that was in the kitchen making lunch for work, had the radio on the TV. Think it was Des Kelly from the Daily Mirror.

They then went on to diss Vardy's chances of playing for England.

Yeah that was it. John Cross from the mirror I think

It was Danny Murphy saying how much he liked Vary but was no where near England standard, it's a fair point I suppose.

Having a drummer that bangs the drum to help the chants rather than a self-appointed cult hero/spokesman who bangs it when he can be bothered has made a big difference in L1 of late as well.

Bit harsh that. Jobber has repeatedly said he only does it because no one else will and the club asked him to in the first place. 

Because take the clappers away and the atmosphere will suffer again and as has been said I don't think the club will keep providing the clappers, another thing that has been mention is the longer we have the clappers people will get bored and they will lose some of the 'edge' they currently have whilst they are still 'fresh and new'.

If it generates an atmosphere that keeps us in this league then who gives a shit!!

I've always wondered how much the players hear, like the cambiasso chant, does he hear that clearly or is he too focused to know its happening

I've though this. Does Huth realise we are shouting "HUUUUTHHH" or does he think we are just booing everything he does....

I've though this. Does Huth realise we are shouting "HUUUUTHHH" or does he think we are just booing everything he does....

Exactly! Or does he think we're telling him to 'hoof' the ball, I almost want to tell him we think he's a fantastic football player and we are in no position to boo him or control his game, just to eliminate that doubt

Archived