Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

3 hours ago, promised land said:

I put the two photos together to try and work out where she is, can’t for the life of me locate that part.

204B958E-A730-44C5-994C-29D96CEB3147.jpeg

Above the ears of the fox?

edit: didn't see there were already replies to your post on subsequent pages... very smart of me

Edited by lfu

It would be encouraging to think the club might offer some incentives to the miserable feckers that frequent the Kop to move elsewhere saving them from the discomfort of having a flag over their heads occasionally.

Palace fanatics are having issues trying to relocate behind the goal https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-atmosphere-set-to-suffer-with-holmesdale-fanatics-missing-after-tickets-row-a3913851.html

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

It would be encouraging to think the club might offer some incentives to the miserable feckers that frequent the Kop to move elsewhere saving them from the discomfort of having a flag over their heads occasionally.

Palace fanatics are having issues trying to relocate behind the goal https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/crystal-palace-atmosphere-set-to-suffer-with-holmesdale-fanatics-missing-after-tickets-row-a3913851.html

How do they all relocate to other areas of the ground en masse? And how did the club manage to resell their seats. Are they not season ticket holders? 

5 minutes ago, Danizen said:

How do they all relocate to other areas of the ground en masse? And how did the club manage to resell their seats. Are they not season ticket holders? 

My understanding and i stand to be corrected is.

They were told they Would be allowed t9 relocate behind the goal. They went back on that promise. So effectively they disbanded at home games not sure about away.

So in protest either chose not to renew or at least those that did moved to other parts individually.

14 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

They were told they Would be allowed t9 relocate behind the goal. They went back on that promise. So effectively they disbanded at home games not sure about away.

So in protest either chose not to renew or at least those that did moved to other parts individually.

The article said that season ticket holders in that block didn’t want to move so they had no choice. Probably could have been handled better but can understand people not wanting to move seats. 

15 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Know a guy who's in what was their block and that is his understanding. Said it was dire last night.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

The article said that season ticket holders in that block didn’t want to move so they had no choice. Probably could have been handled better but can understand people not wanting to move seats. 

Understand that I've read the link. However the club should never have made promises they couldn't keep.

Although based on out fan base it hardly surprises me.