Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Don’t get the best views of them from where I am but looked very good as always. I’d be a little peeved if I’d spent money and time on it only for people to tear holes in it to see!!

Completely funded by Leicester fans purchasing the groups merch. Every right to be peeved. 

Top effort from the lads smashing it 

• Like 1

It was in tatters before it got even a few rows back. It had clearly been shredded in production as well seeing how much tape was used to hold areas together.

Don't moan about rips when the material is pretty sodding useless and it's getting manhandled by 6000 people.

14 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It was in tatters before it got even a few rows back. It had clearly been shredded in production as well seeing how much tape was used to hold areas together.

Don't moan about rips when the material is pretty sodding useless and it's getting manhandled by 6000 people.

If we use material that's any thicker it doesn't move over the crowd well. 

3 hours ago, broughtonblue said:

Dont blame anybody for ripping it. If you want to applaud the team on the pitch. Why wasnt it made of fine mesh so you can see through it? No thought for the thousands that want to enjoy the whole match experience.  And it was up for a good 5 minutes 

It was up too early, I'll give you that. However there are two things you need to consider here. 1) Cost. Remember that it's funded by fan donations and merchandise sales. 2) Authenticity. Somethings means much more when a group of people put hours of hard work into it rather than just sending a design off to be printed. 

6 minutes ago, promised land said:

Plus it was proper shit up underneath, I like to go to match days in smart attire, I don't intend on holding some cheap flimsy dirty plastic above my head for a good 5 minutes, my mate stabbed a hole to look out and the teams hadn't even come onto the pitch.

Dirty, sweaty, claustrophobic, terrible idea, if that little group of teenagers and students want to do these amateur displays then why don't the club only allow them in their top corner of SK1. 

I'm contacting the club and health and safety over this, some fans near me were struggling to breathe. Plus some couldn't see the steps as it was very dark under there. What were they thinking off?

Have a day off pal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, promised land said:

Plus it was proper shit up underneath, I like to go to match days in smart attire, I don't intend on holding some cheap flimsy dirty plastic above my head for a good 5 minutes, my mate stabbed a hole to look out and the teams hadn't even come onto the pitch.

Dirty, sweaty, claustrophobic, terrible idea, if that little group of teenagers and students want to do these amateur displays then why don't the club only allow them in their top corner of SK1. 

I'm contacting the club and health and safety over this, some fans near me were struggling to breathe. Plus some couldn't see the steps as it was very dark under there. What were they thinking off?

Thats modern football all over.....the slow death of any atmosphere.