Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

12 hours ago, Babylon said:

It was in tatters before it got even a few rows back. It had clearly been shredded in production as well seeing how much tape was used to hold areas together.

Don't moan about rips when the material is pretty sodding useless and it's getting manhandled by 6000 people.

And the prize for petty exaggeration goes to--

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Plus it was proper shit up underneath, I like to go to match days in smart attire, I don't intend on holding some cheap flimsy dirty plastic above my head for a good 5 minutes, my mate stabbed a hole to look out and the teams hadn't even come onto the pitch.

Dirty, sweaty, claustrophobic, terrible idea, if that little group of teenagers and students want to do these amateur displays then why don't the club only allow them in their top corner of SK1. 

I'm contacting the club and health and safety over this, some fans near me were struggling to breathe. Plus some couldn't see the steps as it was very dark under there. What were they thinking off?

are you actually serious?

• Like 1

Looked terrific. Honestly this sort of thing marks us out as a club, I don't think any other English club produces displays as good as this?

Something to be proud of as a fanbase. I know I am.

The heat (admittedly i don't know how bad it was) and the blocking of fans' views are unfortunate but they're also not major hardships. I don't think it's imposing too much on those underneath it.

Edited by Harry - LCFC
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, notnow john said:

"In tatters"really?

As it went over my head it was littered with holes and had huge chunks being held together with tape. Perhaps I just happened to be sat in a spot that was bad, but what I said is true of the bit that passed me.

3 hours ago, Tringfox said:

are you actually serious?

No I'm not, but it gets a few bites. :D

Hats off to the few who put their time and effort into making these, no one else has come along to do something, yet on here you get a few moaners.

Well why don't the ones moaning come up with something of their own?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, promised land said:

No I'm not, but it gets a few bites. :D

Hats off to the few who put their time and effort into making these, no one else has come along to do something, yet on here you get a few moaners.

Well why don't the ones moaning come up with something of their own?

Please sir, please sir, I know the answer sir. Cos its easier to sit on your arse and moan, than it is to actually make a  effort and do something. Frankly, if the 'moaner' hasnt contributed either in prep or on the day, I dismiss their opinion  as irrelevant. Cant see, move.

Edited by steveherbe
  • Like 1

Guest Markyblue

Club should read this thread and make some serious attempt to get like minded people sitting together in the kop. To the lads who took the time and effort to produce it fair play to you. 

5 hours ago, promised land said:

FFS, reread it, you think I'm serious?

Haha I knew you were kidding... I was under it and to be honest it did seem to be up for a long time, I do respect the UFS lads though and so put up with it... hope it looked good from other side.

On 18/12/2017 at 18:59, Union FS said:

From Fossils to Foxes. The team that we adore since 1884.

A thanks to Hughes Leicester for their assistance with a warehouse.
If you would like to donate to future displays you can do so via paypal to [email protected]

Do this one again.  My Favourite and less to rip :)

16 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we use material that's any thicker it doesn't move over the crowd well.