Lichfieldfox. Posted 26 April 2015 Author Posted 26 April 2015 I think 99 % of city fans would have got rid 5 weeks ago I disagree. It may have been 50% but I trust Nigel Pearson, so do the players and the owners. 2 promotions two play-offs and media savvy adds up to best manager since O'Neil. Why get rid when we are likely to get worse (look at the managers we had and the awful fare we had between the return of Pearson for his second stint......)
lestajigs Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 I think 99 % of city fans would have got rid 5 weeks ago Well I must be the 1%, always backed the owners, I always look at him at forest! He is such a twat
lestajigs Posted 26 April 2015 Posted 26 April 2015 I think 99 % of city fans would have got rid 5 weeks ago Oh read it wrong, yes Pearson 5weeks ago I would of loved Pearson out!! How wrong I was
Monsell1976 Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 I disagree. It may have been 50% but I trust Nigel Pearson, so do the players and the owners. 2 promotions two play-offs and media savvy adds up to best manager since O'Neil. Why get rid when we are likely to get worse (look at the managers we had and the awful fare we had between the return of Pearson for his second stint......)It wasn't I dig, it was a joke, 5 weeks ago a large majority thought it was over, me included.The polls on here, which this forum is a lot more pro Pearson than others, had the majority voting Pearson out now or the end of the season. So it was a joke, about how funny a few good results, and looking at giving us a chance, changes the feeling around the place. I thought the , would give it away as a bit of humour.
bovril Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 They are brilliant. One of the best things to happen to this club.
Babylon Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 They are brilliant. One of the best things to happen to this club. Unless they reinstate balti pies they go down as the worst ever... no argument.
bovril Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Unless they reinstate balti pies they go down as the worst ever... no argument. This is true actually. Balti pie and a cup of the brown stuff, an enduring image from my adolescence.
barnhoundk Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Card board clappers at every home game until the end of the season costing 30k a game, 200k on t shirts and vouchers. You can't knock them really. Also another little suprise at the last home game which I can't mention yet.
Ollie93 Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Card board clappers at every home game until the end of the season costing 30k a game, 200k on t shirts and vouchers. You can't knock them really. Also another little suprise at the last home game which I can't mention yet. How do you know such inside information?
barnhoundk Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 I can't disclose such information . But you will see. They will have spent nearly 200k on bits of cardboard by the end of the season.
Ollie93 Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 I can't disclose such information . But you will see. They will have spent nearly 200k on bits of cardboard by the end of the season. If they aren't bringing back Balti pies, as stated above, or getting Rachael Riley to do a team talk.. sorry but they've failed me.
Leeds Fox Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Love the owners, love the manager, love the players. Yes some of the players might not be Prem standard, it's not their fault, as long as they give 100% when called upon, I'm happy. Something special is being built here, hopefully we can stay up and continue the progression. If not, we go again and learn from our shortcomings. Edit- Balti pies or Bust!
barnhoundk Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Balti pies will be back in attendance next season. You will not believe the amount of complaints about this Balti pies will be back in attendance next season. You will not believe the amount of complaints about this
Vlad the Fox Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 You don't sell balti pies, Lovely balti pies, I just don't think you understand, Cos if you won't sell balti pies, Lovely balti pies, You gonna have a riot on your hands.
Xen Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Card board clappers at every home game until the end of the season costing 30k a game, 200k on t shirts and vouchers. You can't knock them really. Also another little suprise at the last home game which I can't mention yet. Assuming that every home seat has a clapper, that's roughly 30k clappers. By your valuation, each of those clappers costs £1. I'm no expert on printing, but there is no way a bulk run of 30k clappers will cost anywhere near that much. Id be shocked if it was even close to half as costly... That's no slight on the owners, mind. They're absolutely fantastic and - the sacking incident aside - haven't really put a foot wrong.
st albans fox Posted 27 April 2015 Posted 27 April 2015 Assuming that every home seat has a clapper, that's roughly 30k clappers. By your valuation, each of those clappers costs £1. I'm no expert on printing, but there is no way a bulk run of 30k clappers will cost anywhere near that much. Id be shocked if it was even close to half as costly... That's no slight on the owners, mind. They're absolutely fantastic and - the sacking incident aside - haven't really put a foot wrong. if we are paying a quid a clapper, thats a good indication why we struggled to meet FFP ! even if they are sourcing them locally rather than bringing them in from the far east, would be around 20p each. halve it if they are managing to bring from china. if they were a quid each, they would be asking you to leave them on your seat at the end of the game!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.