Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Christoph

Witcher 3

To much going on in this game! I'm only level 3 and have no idea what I'm doing ha!

That's a bit how I'm feeling about it. I don't want to rush the main story but there are so many side quests (all good so far) that I'm losing track of what I should be doing!

To much going on in this game! I'm only level 3 and have no idea what I'm doing ha!

To start with its very overwhelming with the amount to do, if you have the patience to stick with it is absolutely worth it.

I am current level 15 but put many hours in and still on one of the first story missions, gwent has become far to addictive already.

I absolutely love Gwent. When a game within a game is so additive you know it's a good game as a whole.

• Like 1

Ive managed to get the Enhanced Griffin Gear. Well worth going for a full set of gear. Not only does it look good but getting bonus XP with it is always a winner. Just keep going round doing side quests, witcher contracts and generally exploring. Level 14 now and still love the game. Met a cyclops last night guarding a treasure. Smashed me to pieces so i ran away then snuck round it and got the treasure without fighting it. It was a full set of pages with master gear on. Nice1

I've taken all the side quests off the notice board but can't find them & they're not appearing under quests. Any ideas?

some notices are just locations that appear on your map or they are the exclamation marks you find on the world map. Some arent even quests. I had one that said to go and watch some people dancing which it was literally just people dancing not a quest or anything

One aspect of this I find very disappointing is I came across a nest of spider like creatures which were very tough so I avoided them. Then I got chased by some higher level bandits straight through the near but the spiders only went for me.

One aspect of this I find very disappointing is I came across a nest of spider like creatures which were very tough so I avoided them. Then I got chased by some higher level bandits straight through the near but the spiders only went for me.

Why would you want the spiders to do the work for you. Man up and fight :D

I still find the size of the text to be my biggest hate. When it comes to crafting and alchemy i find myself stood up right in front of the TV just to read it then sit back down when i finish.

Have you found a way to store items anywhere? Ive got the saddlebag which lets me hold 160 total weight but it annoys me that im walking around with swords i cant equip yet

Why would you want the spiders to do the work for you. Man up and fight :D

I still find the size of the text to be my biggest hate. When it comes to crafting and alchemy i find myself stood up right in front of the TV just to read it then sit back down when i finish.

Have you found a way to store items anywhere? Ive got the saddlebag which lets me hold 160 total weight but it annoys me that im walking around with swords i cant equip yet

Sell some stuff!! Seriously though you can literally just drop stuff on the floor, it doesn't go anywhere or anything - just drop it where u can remember !

Sell some stuff!! Seriously though you can literally just drop stuff on the floor, it doesn't go anywhere or anything - just drop it where u can remember !

Im not full of stuff with 160 weight capacity its loads. I just dont like the fact im carrying stuff i cant use yet so dont want to sell. Id heard if you just drop stuff in say an Inn then as you progress the story your stuff disappears so i have avoided dropping stuff

Im not full of stuff with 160 weight capacity its loads. I just dont like the fact im carrying stuff i cant use yet so dont want to sell. Id heard if you just drop stuff in say an Inn then as you progress the story your stuff disappears so i have avoided dropping stuff

Hmm not sure then pal, just something I'd seen!

Finally completed the story. Only took me 190 hours  :ph34r:

Got the crap ending as well  :(

Didnt even realise there would be multiple endings but i guess it makes sense. I just did a mission last night trying to solve a crime of who is the serial killer. What level did you end up at the end? Im only level 19

Just finished this.

All that's left to do is see how much better or worse it could have been.

Simply fantastic game. The vastness, the variety, the combat, the simple concept of gathering potion & bomb ingredients to give you the advantage against the massive range of opponents who have specific vulnerabilities.

Looking at the hidden trophies I have 1 regret, but doing it wouldn't have offered me the utter satisfaction I got by dealing justice to another character!

Has anyone read any of the books?

• 3 months later...