Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

He'll be on £0 in a month.

Well yeah however true that might end up being he'd be able to convince a number of clubs to give him a lot more than the supposed 30k cap we have (if that exists?) and we pay cambiasso. A great rumour nonetheless because he's one of everyone's favourite players.

As wenger said, "if you love football, you love rosicky". I don't think I could cope with him and Esteban playing one-twos in a Leicester shirt.

Well yeah however true that might end up being he'd be able to convince a number of clubs to give him a lot more than the supposed 30k cap we have (if that exists?) and we pay cambiasso. A great rumour nonetheless because he's one of everyone's favourite players.

As wenger said, "if you love football, you love rosicky". I don't think I could cope with him and Esteban playing one-twos in a Leicester shirt.

If the 30k limit ever did exist It will soon be kicked into touch.

If we start the first game of next season with cambiasso and rosicky in the middle football will have officially peaked. I'll be 21 and fully aware that even if I live til 100 it will never, ever get better than that.

I said that after watching the midfield of Lennon, Savage and Izzet

Someone saying we've held talks with Tomas Rosisky's representatives. 

34 and out of contract... sound familiar?

Is he bald?

Not fussed with Trippier, he's decent but I've never seen all the hype. If we was that good a Prem club would have got him by now, and he would have progressed - e.g. Cresswell.

He's just had a Trippier back to the Championship, probably where he belongs

Agree, average at best

I agree with most on here about the RB/RWB slot. I think the combination of Albrighton/RDL/Simpson will be sufficient.

Ad for Rosicky, I wouldn't turn my nose up at him but I would personally go with the younger option of Van Der Vaart for that creative spark. If I haf my way,I would have van Der vaart play in the hole behind the strikers with a midfield pairing of Cambiasso and Essien....

I agree with most on here about the RB/RWB slot. I think the combination of Albrighton/RDL/Simpson will be sufficient.

Ad for Rosicky, I wouldn't turn my nose up at him but I would personally go with the younger option of Van Der Vaart for that creative spark. If I haf my way,I would have van Der vaart play in the hole behind the strikers with a midfield pairing of Cambiasso and Essien....

Probably worth a cheeky call to Shevchenko and see if he fancies coming out of retirement.

Probably worth a cheeky call to Shevchenko and see if he fancies coming out of retirement.

I fail to see the point you are attempting to make....

I can only hazard a guess that your comment was fueled by your ignorance of the ages of both players a I mentioned considering you are having a dig for suggesting two 32 year olds when there is folk suggesting 34 year olds....

I can only hazard a guess that your comment was fueled by your ignorance of the ages of both players a I mentioned considering you are having a dig for suggesting two 32 year olds when there is folk suggesting 34 year olds....

I think it's playing a midfield of a 35 year old, a 32 year old and a 32 year old (both 32 year olds won't be far off 33 next season). 

Apparently there's a few clubs in for him as he isn't getting any game time and there all in the premier league. 4 clubs I've been told

Apparently there's a few clubs in for him as he isn't getting any game time and there all in the premier league. 4 clubs I've been told

Look at QPR.

Poor attitude if he leaves for more games at this stage. He had plenty of opportunities and lost his place, at a certain point you've got to fight for it not just pick a new team shit enough you walk into the team. It looked like he was fighting recently and I thought he would have every chance of having a good year next year. Would be sad to see him go.

Archived