Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

With Matty James out til the new year and maybe Cambiasso leaving, I thought DD would look to stay and fight for his place, a la Kingy.

I have always rated him as a player, but if he would rather go than fight for his place, then maybe it is better he if moves on. As said should get a decent fee.

NP probably has other options already in mind.

With Cambiasso, I think much will depend on his family wishes.

I'd be very disappointed if Drinkwater left. Ever the optimist, I'm hopeful that he can acclimatise to the Premier League much the same way as players like Kasper, Vardy, Schlupp and, to an extent, Morgan and Wasilewski have in the second half of the season. Drinkwater has shown us in glimpses that he's capable and we all know that he's quality from his performances in the Championship.

I'm also optimistic about other players becoming more used to their Premier League surroundings next season like Liam Moore and Andrej Kramaric. Of course, I'm well aware that things may not work out for Drinkwater or indeed any of the above players next season, but I'm hopeful that they will, and I hope that all those players, including Drinkwater, stay.

When 1 player leaves it just creates a space for another, possibly better, player to replace him. Life goes on. No point worrying about who's going to leave.

When 1 player leaves it just creates a space for another, possibly better, player to replace him. Life goes on. No point worrying about who's going to leave.

I'm terrified he'll leave!

I'm terrified he'll leave!

Are we talking Drinkwater or Cambiasso? Cambiasso is the only player I'd be disappointed if he left but worrying isn't going to change anything.

Are we talking Drinkwater or Cambiasso? Cambiasso is the only player I'd be disappointed if he left but worrying isn't going to change anything.

Lestaban - he's so good for all aspects of the team - 1 more season please! I don't think Drinky has been happy for a while as we don't play a formation to his strength anymore.

I think whenever Drinky has played recently he has probably been better than Matty. Andy king has been the revelation and that must be entirely down to the Esteban influence. Andy King's positional sense has been exemplorary recently, controlled, in the right place at the right time, no going AWOL for lengthy periods, doing a proper and consistent job in the midfield for the first time ever in his career. This must be down to Cambiasso, and he could bring Drinky and Matt along in a similar way, as well as the younger players in the club. If he can improve Andy King to that degree, and the difference in him is huge, he can do it with anyone.

Drinkwater had a dodgy 12/3 season with us and his form really suffered but he applied himself pre-season in 14/5, came out a new and better player, the rest being POTY marked history. There is no reason he can't do that again. On that basis I'd be very disappointed to see Drinkwater leave at this stage, particularly with James' long term injury and the possible departures of Cambiasso and Hammond.

Does this look like a man who wants to leave?

473609864-danny-drinkwater-of-leicester-

lol, a bad season and all the 'ITKs' come out.

The championship winning season he was an amazing player. That doesn't change, he's had a bad run of form that's all. Towards the end of this season he's looked better and a full pre season & season with Cambiasso (hopefully) could turn Danny Drinkwater into an established premiership player.

He, and we, expected more of Drinkwater this season. Hopefully he's the type of player that has a point to prove and all this 'I'm not getting in so I'm leaving' is nonsense (as I expect).

If we lose Cambiasso for next season I won't be as confident about staying up as I am with him here. People underrate his contribution to this team. He's the leader out there that dictates pretty much everything we do. Would be a real blow if we were to lose him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't take notice of any rumours. Things will only happen, when they actually happen. Mind you, when things don't happen they simply just don't happen. If they happen when they shouldn't happen, it wont be much different to things that shouldn't happen when they should happen. It just doesn't happen to be happening most of the time, unless of course it does happen to happen.

In other words, Twitter sucks.  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

I just don't take notice of any rumours. Things will only happen, when they actually happen. Mind you, when things don't happen they simply just don't happen. If they happen when they shouldn't happen, it wont be much different to things that shouldn't happen when they should happen. It just doesn't happen to be happening most of the time, unless of course it does happen to happen.

In other words, Twitter sucks. :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:

He says in the Twitter thread......

Archived