Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Well if he does leave, there is another person we need to replace. However, we could also take it as a hint for what is about to come re the types of player coming in. Even though he will play his cards close to his chest, I would be extremely surprised if the lads don't have some sort of feel for who the boss wants next season - even if it is subconscious given how this season has played out. Nigel constantly says; 'I will always look to add to the squad, especially if it adds to what we already have here'. So if Drinkwater leaves, you'd expect his hypothetical replacement will be a vast improvement again.

A la some of the names we have already heard touted around...

Apparently there's a few clubs in for him as he isn't getting any game time and there all in the premier league. 4 clubs I've been told

He won't be a leicester player next year.

You're the same person = Do no trust.

Poor attitude if he leaves for more games at this stage. He had plenty of opportunities and lost his place, at a certain point you've got to fight for it not just pick a new team shit enough you walk into the team. It looked like he was fighting recently and I thought he would have every chance of having a good year next year. Would be sad to see him go.

So you have started with he has had plenty of opportunities and lost his place and then follow up with he should fight for his place..

He's tried fighting. he isnt an automatic choice.

Rightly or wrongly he isnt a first choice and so i wouldnt  begrudge him a move... Would be sad to see him go though as i think he offers plenty to the team when playing.

I do wish some Leicester fans would realize that footballers we pay money for and employ will not have the same affiliation with the club as someone who was born and bread in Leicester....

So you have started with he has had plenty of opportunities and lost his place and then follow up with he should fight for his place..

He's tried fighting. he isnt an automatic choice.

Rightly or wrongly he isnt a first choice and so i wouldnt  begrudge him a move... Would be sad to see him go though as i think he offers plenty to the team when playing.

I do wish some Leicester fans would realize that footballers we pay money for and employ will not have the same affiliation with the club as someone who was born and bread in Leicester....

First of all, why have you put 3-5 blank lines between each sentence?  :dunno:

But the point I'm making is it's one thing to leave because you aren't getting first team opportunities. It's another thing entirely to leave because you can't establish yourself as automatic first choice. If you just leave every club that puts you on the bench for a bit, how are you going to improve, and how are you going to reach the top? I think he's good enough to get back into the starting 11 and I would expect him to stay and fight for that, not just give up. Nothing to do with whether he loves the club or not.

With James injured DD will be getting plenty of first team football I would imagine. He needs to perform better though. If he had made the jump up he would have been the first name on the team sheet but simply put he was not performing well enough. I would be shocked if he left but Pearson has called him odd so who knows. Would miss him but he isn't irreplaceable

With James injured DD will be getting plenty of first team football I would imagine. He needs to perform better though. If he had made the jump up he would have been the first name on the team sheet but simply put he was not performing well enough. I would be shocked if he left but Pearson has called him odd so who knows. Would miss him but he isn't irreplaceable

We have a whole transfer window to get cover for James and King replaced James against Sunderland lol

He'll get first team football if he works hard and proves that he deserves it, simple as that

Archived