Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

Both James and King have become better players through playing with Cambiasso. King in particular fits well as Cambiasso needs a faster younger fitter partner as CM. I think DD would also fit well when we want to play a 5 man midfield rather than 343. Then there are injusies and suspensions...

If Cambiasso goes then we need DD even more. He is capable of stepping up.

We could do with another striker who can play as target man, a Left back and a couple of younger centre-backs. Liam Moore looks pissed off and lardy. He needs to get his head right if he wants his place back, but I think he is off.

Hamer looks to be moving on too, so we do need some cover in goal too.

Both James and King have become better players through playing with Cambiasso. King in particular fits well as Cambiasso needs a faster younger fitter partner as CM. I think DD would also fit well when we want to play a 5 man midfield rather than 343. Then there are injusies and suspensions...

We could do with another striker who can play as target man, a Left back and a couple of younger centre-backs. Liam Moore looks pissed off and lardy. He needs to get his head right if he wants his place back, but I think he is off.

We will still pay as come through the youth system and under 24.

So will be about 1m anyway.

Wasn't  that only if his current club offer him a contract and he turns it down. Surely if he's  just released he's  like 100s of other unwanted  players.

Nigel Pearson reported to have held talks with AC Milan midfielder Michael Essien over a potential deal this summer #Lcfc #LcfcTransferNews

(I know we looked at him in January but don't know where they've got this lead from).

Permanent move? doubt it.... MLS season usually starts later than the prem so wonder if this could be to cover Matty James?

Edit:, However, as Essien clearly plays his football in Italy, then it shouldnt really matter when the MLS season starts...

He turned us down in January according to a paper because his heart was set on MLS.

Unless he's changed his mind, i imagine that's bollocks.

yeah. Yeah, thats exactly what i meant to say earlier...

ExclusivelyTransfers @FootballlOnly 5 mins5 minutes ago

Leicester have rejected a £2m bid from Bournemouth for Liam Moore. The Midlands club have valued the young defender at £6m. #lcfc #AFCB

Still reckon he's got potential to be excellent. Wouldn't really want to sell even for 6m. That would be a very fair price but we should be looking to develop him imo. I know everyone on here has decided he has attitude problems and all that but I personally don't know anything about that so won't factor it in... If it is true then Pearson probably would though.

Archived