Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

What's up with his attitude then? Genuine question.

I know more than most on this, the only thing I can claim to be ITK about, but I won't be sharing details.

However everyone noticed his attitude on Sunday on the lap of honour, quite frankly it was pathetic, and it's common knowledge he stormed out of the awards evening last Monday.

I know more than most on this, the only thing I can claim to be ITK about, but I won't be sharing details.

However everyone noticed his attitude on Sunday on the lap of honour, quite frankly it was pathetic, and it's common knowledge he stormed out of the awards evening last Monday.

Fair do's. I'd noticed that a few people on here had questioned his attitude but wasn't sure what he'd done. Shame if what you say is true (and I've got no reason to not believe you) as up until this season he seemed to be loving playing for his home town team.

Probably worth selling for £2m, that transfer could make us alot more than that if he plays every game for them next season lol

I would take 2 million and then an extra million once it is confirmed they have been relegated....    :ph34r:

Harsh. Wasn't long ago people were talking about him as a future England star. He struggled last season, so did a few others.

I can accept struggling because of inexperience, I can't accept his defending for Villas first goal at Villa Park.

If he wasn't a youth product he would get a lot more stick, of course I would like him to come good but judging by other details emerging on here he has let the hype go to his head and thinks he's better than he is. He wasn't good enough for Brentford.

I liked the fact that Liam Moore was 'one of our own' and kissed the badge etc whilst appearing to really give a toss about the club.

That aside, I've never seen the potential that would make him an England international like some have. In fact, whenever I watched an U21 game he was playing in, he always looked below average.

He is young and may develop so I wouldnt want to see him sold. Especially as it stands he and Wes are actually our only contracted centre backs.

Great story. Liam is a good lad very level headed and loves LCFC. Was dropped due to lacking experience at the top level. Will come back next season bigger and stronger

Great story. Liam is a good lad very level headed and loves LCFC. Was dropped due to lacking experience at the top level. Will come back next season bigger and stronger

he's really not level headed, you've obviously never met him

He doesn't love LCFC, he has always been a man United fan. Do you think someone who loved LCFC would have been as miserable and negative as he was celebrating a LCFC safety on Sunday?

And he doesn't come back stronger, hes lost his place in each of the last 3 seasons and not found a way back in. Pearson isn't happy with him at all, he's prepared to let him leave for a decent enough fee.

If Liam Moore was born in Huddersfield and had been signed from them in 2012 people wouldn't be particularly bothered in my opinion. He isn't bad, but he's got a way to go before he's even Premier League standard yet, let alone England.

He is better off going somewhere else to get first team football. I've never really been overly impressed by him, Nigel moved him to CB to try and mould him, and it all came too soon for him. Think it's best he moves on, that or loan.

I'd accept £4m. Would probably cover the Huth fee with a bit to spare. We didn't miss him last season either after he got dropped so I think it's probably best for all parties that he leaves, especially if the talk about his attitude is correct, Nige won't want him anywhere near the squad.

Archived