Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

First of all, why have you put 3-5 blank lines between each sentence?  :dunno:

But the point I'm making is it's one thing to leave because you aren't getting first team opportunities. It's another thing entirely to leave because you can't establish yourself as automatic first choice. If you just leave every club that puts you on the bench for a bit, how are you going to improve, and how are you going to reach the top? I think he's good enough to get back into the starting 11 and I would expect him to stay and fight for that, not just give up. Nothing to do with whether he loves the club or not.

Because i want to?

i see the point you are making, but you are looking at it through a fan's eyes.... Maybe ( becuae i havnt actually spoken to danny)  all he cares about is he isnt getting games... maybe the reason why is irrelevant?

So there.

Not looking at it from a fans view at al... I'm just thinking about his ambitions and if he leaves now because he isn't getting games then I think it's wrong for him.

So it would be more ambitious of him to sit on the bench at Leicester than get regular first team football at another prem team?

Sorry but that just makes no sense to me...

So it would be more ambitious of him to sit on the bench at Leicester than get regular first team football at another prem team?

Sorry but that just makes no sense to me...

Did you follow the whole thread? If he is getting opportunities and is losing his starting place for a while on merit he should be working his arse off to get his spot back. Not jumping ship to whoever is crap enough to guarantee him a spot every week.

If there was no chance of him getting minutes that would be totally different.

Did you follow the whole thread? If he is getting opportunities and is losing his starting place for a while on merit he should be working his arse off to get his spot back. Not jumping ship to whoever is crap enough to guarantee him a spot every week.

If there was no chance of him getting minutes that would be totally different.

yes, i have been following the thread, and you repeating yourself isnt going to make it any more sense to me.... he's tried all season to get in the team. What don't you get about what im saying?

yes, i have been following the thread, and you repeating yourself isnt going to make it any more sense to me.... he's tried all season to get in the team. What don't you get about what im saying?

Well he's been in the team hasn't he? He hasn't done enough to stay there. He is good enough to stay there. He should work to get his place back, not just give up and find a lower calibre team...

Well he's been in the team hasn't he? He hasn't done enough to stay there. He is good enough to stay there. He should work to get his place back, not just give up and find a lower calibre team...

Who said it would be a lower calibre team he'd be going to?

And yes he has been in the team. but he has lost his place SEVERAL TIMES..... and now even Andy King seems to be ahead of him in the pecking order....

Omg stop the weird spacing! Well anybody who can guarantee him a starting spot regardless of performance/form is clearly going to be of lower calibre.

Sorry. didnt realize it offended you

Robert Huth joined us when he couldnt get into the Stoke starting line up after recovering from injury. Would he be showing a lack of ambition by joining us instead of fighting for his place at Stoke.  as we were fighitng relegation up until  the last game and Stoke finished 9th, i think... some people would have a decent case for arguing we are an inferior team to them.

Do you think Robert Huth would be showing a lack of ambition by joining us?

Huth has one year left on his contract and will more than likely be told he's not getting another since he's surplus to requirements. Completely different.

No it isnt. If he stayed and fought for his place he could of earned another contract...  he's showing a complete lack of ambition by joining us!! ;)

( if indeed he does)

How do yiu no its lower calibre, what's lower caliber?

I think you'll be very suprised what clubs go in for him

You have 20 posts and come here with no accredited source and you wonder why people aren't taking you seriously? 

I could say today that (insert player name) will be leaving in the summer and there's 50/50 chance on me getting it right. If they leave, all hail the new ITK. If they don't, then some bullshit story will be made up about bad info or a change of mind.

Same shit, every window.

Archived