Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

And the fastest striker in the league is...

I actually thought he had lost a tiny bit of pace last season. Maybe one of the reasons we let him go?

Yeah he was slowing slightly but still one of the fastest in the team.

It probably was the right time to leave and doubt he'd have had much pitch time this season but I loved the bloke so still want him here! lol

Then again leave before you decline so we have good memories of him I guess!

This is bad news for you. If he doesn't get 99 sprint speed next season, you're gonna get the dog's abuse in the FIFA thread.

This. 89 at the minute. For me I would have him as a 92/93 Sprint Speed 90 acceleration.

Dyer went at exactly the right time!.. No way in a million years that he would have stepped up to playing in the PL.. Knockaert had a better chance but even he was found out!

Was he?

Really?

In 3 starts (Of which he only completed 2) and 6 substitute appearances, making a grand total of 330 minutes pitch time (That works out to just over 3.5 games - Bit part games)?

Not really given a chance imo, let alone claim he was 'found out'.

Anyway, draw a line under it, let's not get into an argument about it.

This. 89 at the minute. For me I would have him as a 92/93 Sprint Speed 90 acceleration.

I'd settle for that mate if you can make it happen. You wanna be pitching it a bit higher though, see if you can't get him in at 95s!

How are the forwards the slowest?

Tracking back. Can't remember where it was documented, but Was was our fastest player for most of the season, and in the top 5 fastest in the league, after clocking over 33kph (20mph) early in the season going back after a corner.

Archived