Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Will the Poznan celebration continue next season?

Infact like years ago the Kop singing YNWA hated it.

Is not our song.

But beating them 2-0 yesssss that was fun raming there song down there throat.

Sounded pretty good as the UEFA Cup home tie to Atletico Madrid drew to a close, but only as a one off.

People do know that the Poznan is only done after the PA says the goalscorers name giving enoughh time to 'destroy their shins'.

Just one of those things that you just do if you want and if not then I mean dont

Hopefully not. Although to be honest I hadn't noticed it much this season anyway. I think Man City embarrassing us with it should have been the final straw.

I ****ing hate it though. And the fact people call it 'the Poznan'. Its the equivalent of Werder Bremen catching Villa fans doing the YMCA after a goal, copying them and them all going 'Achtung, let's all do ze Villa!'

Ridiculous.

Just another to go with a long list of embarrassments created by the children in L1, to go with their recent tragic rendition of the Vardy song.

Agreed and let's not forget the awful whooping and sporadic applause and whistles for no reason whatsoever. Although the Vardy song has grown on me a little, mainly because nobody sings 'and the Charlie'.

Pretty tragic if you think doing some mongy pisstake Man City fans binned off is a better way to celebrate a goal than destroying your shins and twatting into everyone within 10 yards of you.

Must be amazing to be you!!!

QPR was the first game I noticed it this season tbh. Who actually cares what we do when we've scored? I just go mental!

Nailed it.

People do know that the Poznan is only done after the PA says the goalscorers name giving enoughh time to 'destroy their shins'.

Just one of those things that you just do if you want and if not then I mean dont

Another who's grasped it!

Infact like years ago the Kop singing YNWA hated it.

Is not our song.

Anyone else remember singing YNWA at elland road last match of the season the year leeds missed out on a champions league place as Liverpool won their last match of the season? Fantastic - not often we put one over on Leeds fans over the years but remember them going mental at that!

Archived