Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Tickets in December

I desperately want to see us play again in the premier league and im thinking of taking the gamble to come back over xmas (when i get holidays) and booyah!!, some cracking matches.

Im assuming i can get back in time for Chelsea - Man City games (12th December - 30th December)

When i looked at it last year, i figured getting the tickets would be so hard, i couldnt take the risk, basically it will be costing $7000+ for the lovely mrs Oz and I to come back and the only real purpose is to watch us play... so, if i couldnt get tickets.... :(

Now im pretty sure that last season, someone somewhere almost always had a spare ticket going for every game. I guess im asking....

1 - does anyone have a ST and/or away rights that they wont be using in December and would like to see them get used (im of course prepared to pay)

2 - Do you think ill be able to snap up tickets for Chelsea Home, Liverpool and Everton away and Man city home in December somewhere?

3 - Are tickets in the home seats at Goodison and Anfield usually available?

If anyone has suggestions, ideas, or best of all, spare tickets.. id be most grateful.

I have met a couple of fine folks from FT who (i think) will vouch for the fact that im relatively honest and trustworthy :)

Cheers

I'll try and answer as best I can

1 - does anyone have a ST and/or away rights that they wont be using in December and would like to see them get used (im of course prepared to pay)

Sorry the only fixture I know I can't make is Newcastle at home because it's on my 30th and we're going away

2 - Do you think ill be able to snap up tickets for Chelsea Home, Liverpool and Everton away and Man city home in December somewhere?

I think the two home games are the best bet. Man City at home is probably most likely. Everton and Liverpool are two popular away games so I'd be astonished if they didn't all go to STH.

Everton yes, Liverpool no. Anfield is notoriously difficult to get tickets for due to their ground not being expanded in 20 years!

If anyone has suggestions, ideas, or best of all, spare tickets.. id be most grateful.

If you get a City Membership you're all but guaranteed any home ticket. It;d be £20 for one game but it's a drop in the Ocean compared with the rest of your trips cost! 

I might be able to give you a shout for home end at either ground here. Won't know til a few weeks before tho.

You'd be able to get Everton tickets easy by yourself tbf.

You after 2 tickets for each game, I assume?

lol actually... one would be fine, im sure the better half will not to too put out.

I'll try and answer as best I can

Sorry the only fixture I know I can't make is Newcastle at home because it's on my 30th and we're going away

I think the two home games are the best bet. Man City at home is probably most likely. Everton and Liverpool are two popular away games so I'd be astonished if they didn't all go to STH.

Everton yes, Liverpool no. Anfield is notoriously difficult to get tickets for due to their ground not being expanded in 20 years!

If you get a City Membership you're all but guaranteed any home ticket. It;d be £20 for one game but it's a drop in the Ocean compared with the rest of your trips cost! 

Hmm great thanks, ill have a look a membership

i may be able to help with a few in december. with the homes at least. 

Awesome... thanks, looks like i better start looking at flights :)

I might be able to give you a shout for home end at either ground here. Won't know til a few weeks before tho.

You'd be able to get Everton tickets easy by yourself tbf.

Cheers... now what was that about a house party at scouse fox's?

Let me know if you need tickets, i can sort you out with 1 for the kop for any home games.

and if you get stuck with everton away let me know, my sister is a season ticket holder there.

Brilliant thanks, im just in the process of haggling with work for an early break and then looking for cheap flights.. so ill be in touch. Many thanks. :)

I desperately want to see us play again in the premier league and im thinking of taking the gamble to come back over xmas (when i get holidays) and booyah!!, some cracking matches.

Im assuming i can get back in time for Chelsea - Man City games (12th December - 30th December)

When i looked at it last year, i figured getting the tickets would be so hard, i couldnt take the risk, basically it will be costing $7000+ for the lovely mrs Oz and I to come back and the only real purpose is to watch us play... so, if i couldnt get tickets.... :(

Now im pretty sure that last season, someone somewhere almost always had a spare ticket going for every game. I guess im asking....

I have met a couple of fine folks from FT who (i think) will vouch for the fact that im relatively honest and trustworthy :)

Cheers

I'm off to America for Xmas mate so I can 100% sort you out with Everton and Liverpool tickets. I'm Pl so no problem getting them.

thanks all, Mods feel free to close the thread, the fine folk of FT  (espec Soup Nazi  :worship: ) have sorted me out.

Good to hear. Hope you enjoy your time back here. Hopefully we get something from at least one of the games  :thumbup:

Good to hear. Hope you enjoy your time back here. Hopefully we get something from at least one of the games  :thumbup:

Thanks... lol this is my one concern now, i just hope we pick up a few points from these games. :)

Why don't you email LCFC and explain to them how far away you are coming from and see if they will help you out.

I'm sure they'd do a little feature on you in the programme as well they've done it at previous games where people have travelled a long way lol

• 3 weeks later...

Why don't you email LCFC and explain to them how far away you are coming from and see if they will help you out.

I'm sure they'd do a little feature on you in the programme as well they've done it at previous games where people have travelled a long way lol

Thanks, A couple of reason i went this route rather than to the club.

1) ive read here about regular fans not being able to get tickets to games and i dont want to be a blow in who takes away from deserving fans.

2) I thought it might also help out a FTer who has spares etc and cant use them - so save them some $$ while benefiting me

3) lol im not entirely sure i want to be featured by the club unless.... its to be offered the managers place

Archived