Clever Fox Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 I never cared with what Pearson said to the media. I was just pleased that he created a structure within the club that allowed us to do well. If you speak to anyone within the club, they all say that we would never be anywhere near where we are today without his work. Ranieri knew that, and so kept everything the way it was and just added his tactical expertise. Pearsons media work was poor, he will probably recognise that now, but I focus on the way he formed a strong group top to bottom and we are on the verge of something very special because of him. Yes he wasn't perfect, but he deserves credit for where we are now. +1 Pearson played a big part in where we are today. Any Club who don't see what he's done here are stupid not to employ him. His talent is in the structural know how of how a club should be set up and run. He's not the best of a Coach but then neither was Ferguson. While I like many were sorry to see him go, I don't believe we'd be were we are today with him still at the helm. But we were on the right track. Claudia was exactly what we needed with his experience and superior Coaching ability. His reading of games is second to none. I just hope we can see the job through for both of them. As they both deserve Credit.
Guest Sharpe's Fox Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Nige was a ****ing hero and I won't hear anything less than that. Says something when in 20/30 years time when I remember this season I'll not only think of the best manager we ever had who won us the league I'll also remember the bloke before him.
GaelicFox Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 I never cared with what Pearson said to the media. I was just pleased that he created a structure within the club that allowed us to do well. If you speak to anyone within the club, they all say that we would never be anywhere near where we are today without his work. Ranieri knew that, and so kept everything the way it was and just added his tactical expertise. Pearsons media work was poor, he will probably recognise that now, but I focus on the way he formed a strong group top to bottom and we are on the verge of something very special because of him. Yes he wasn't perfect, but he deserves credit for where we are now. Well said , What ever his personality flaws or his tactical flaws the man turned around a mess TWICE for us and built the castle that we now have I can tell you now if I was called up for war I'd want him to be my Commanding Officer ! He should crack open a nice bottle in the next two weeks and celebrate because he can be very proud of his work here !
Alf Bentley Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Claudia was exactly what we needed Schiffer? Cardinale? Winkleman?
ramadaone Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Nigel had an job interview https://twitter.com/BreatheSport/status/726067367764103171 Might be having at interview up north ?
UPinCarolina Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Will we ever see a photo of Nigel with the trophy (if we win it) ?My gut tells me that somehow, someway - yes.
Zola Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Will we ever see a photo of Nigel with the trophy (if we win it) ? My gut tells me that somehow, someway - yes. If he goes to Leicester today, he can take selfie
Alf Bentley Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 In that order. Impressive stamina. Over what time span? Reckon you need to bump Cardinale up one myself....
ARCHER Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Pearson was on the phone to someone. Common sense and manners you don't butt in. Pearson put his hand up to indicate, the guy still had no respect so Nigel got angry and walked. It's all common sense, etiquette and manners. Nothing about loving Person Spot on!
Ozwin Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 The record books won't show Nigel Pearson winning a Premier League title but as fans we'll recognise what he did for this club and will honour his name in decades time when we're considered merely a splash in a pond.
Steven Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Impressive stamina. Over what time span? Reckon you need to bump Cardinale up one myself.... Nowadays over three days.
DJ Barry Hammond Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 I really hope Pearson learns from the way Ranieri handles the public, fans and mediA I can just picture him now coming out with "Dilly Ding, Dilly Dong" in a gruff Northern accent... followed by planting a huge right hook on a journalist!
Zola Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 I can just picture him now coming out with "Dilly Ding, Dilly Dong" in a gruff Northern accent... followed by planting a huge right hook on a journalist! hahaha anyway, i hope he lands job soon and prove his worth. I would like to see him in Everton or Watford
Clever Fox Posted 30 April 2016 Posted 30 April 2016 Schiffer? Cardinale? Winkleman? Sorry a slip of the Finger. But then that's what probably got me into trouble in the first place.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.