Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Now tried the GSE SMART IPTV and still can’t log in.

If anyone knows how to log into an IPTV app or has got this transfer working can they post how they did it.

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

You need to use the login details they send you in your email, they aren't the same as your normal SD ones.

MP3 working fine on PC with vlc media player. 

I’ve done that there’s a choice of 3 urls I’ve tried them all and just get a 404 error for all of them.

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Have you verified your account?

Yep, got the email back with the new username and password, clicked on the recommended apps for an iPad. Tried putting something in the “anyname” box.

Copied and pasted the username, password and the various urls suggested.

Get the same error message every time 

1 minute ago, davieG said:

Yep, got the email back with the new username and password, clicked on the recommended apps for an iPad. Tried putting something in the “anyname” box.

Then I have no idea, sorry. Probably best to submit a ticket?

I've moved my account, downloaded the IPTV smarters apk and I can't log in either. Tbh the email they send doesn't really explain anything. It's like three URLs and something that looks like instructions but don't really explain anything.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've moved my account, downloaded the IPTV smarters apk and I can't log in either. Tbh the email they send doesn't really explain anything. It's like three URLs and something that looks like instructions but don't really explain anything.

Snap!!

50 minutes ago, davieG said:

Try manually typing your username and password. I have had a couple of accounts elsewhere that didn't like those details being copied and pasted for some reason.

12 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Try manually typing your username and password. I have had a couple of accounts elsewhere that didn't like those details being copied and pasted for some reason.

I've typed and copied them.

5 minutes ago, Milo said:

Is this definitely Kosher? 

I haven't seen anything on any of the the SD platforms.

Can someone point me in the direction of a message from SD regarding this, please...?

Tks 

It came as an email. 

If you log in on the Sports Donkey site you'll get the same message.......

Your account is now eligible to move over to our new and improved service!

SportsDonkey has agreed to partner with a new site, Universal who are going to continue offering our customers service for the years to come. Universal have launched a simple form to transfer your account over as well as basic steps to follow.

There is a FAQ explaining most of the validation and checks the script does, if you have any questions make a SportsDonkey support ticket. Click this alert box to move over.

Transferring your account is designed to be easy, but sometimes it can become confusing so here's a quick guide on how you can transfer your account over from the old SD systems.

Get your SD login details (username and password) then enter them in the transfer form above.

Press the submit button, the page will reload and a success box will appear. This box will include the linked email to your account and a link to the members area.

Using the email within this box and the password entered previously on the members link enter these login details.

Go to the "My Services" tab

Go to your "SD Members" service

Press the "Send IPTV Details" button under Actions on the left hand side. You will NOT get access to your credentials without following this step.

You may now change these details by pressing IPTV Service Details or find out how to setup your account by going to the setup guide.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

You need to use the login details they send you in your email, they aren't the same as your normal SD ones.

MP3 working fine on PC with vlc media player. 

I don’t have access to my old email account that I used for SD years ago :(

33 minutes ago, Milo said:

Is this definitely Kosher? 

I haven't seen anything on any of the the SD platforms.

Can someone point me in the direction of a message from SD regarding this, please...?

Tks 

If you log into sports donkey, it'll either say you're ready to move over or you will be soon.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Sorted it. Theres some instruction on the website you went to when you migrated. I've got a universal tv app on my firestick. Looks good tbf.

Tried it on my shield. Absolutely brill. Fast loading app, automatic download for epg. Even a multi screen for when multiple games are on. AND more channels than SD. 

Why didn't we hear about this one ages ago. lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Tried it on my shield. Absolutely brill. Fast loading app, automatic download for epg. Even a multi screen for when multiple games are on. AND more channels than SD. 

Still not working for me, posted a ticket and got a reply saying we'd like to help can you fill in a ticket :dunno:

9 hours ago, Innovindil said:

I don't want to urinate on your cornflakes but I switched over on Saturday with the first wave of SD subscriptions, the app worked great until the 3pm kickoffs started then just completely died and I had to go back to using SportsDonkey lol

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

I don't want to urinate on your cornflakes but I switched over on Saturday with the first wave of SD subscriptions, the app worked great until the 3pm kickoffs started then just completely died and I had to go back to using SportsDonkey lol

Why you hurt me like this. :cry:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

This might sound daft, but are you using their app? From their website? Or some other iptv app? 

Yes, Well I think so the IPTV Smarter app that came up on the link plus another one that came from their instructions but wasn't one of theirs.