Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm currently looking at which IPTV sub to buy. Had a trial yesterday which worked OK. 

I'm using the Smart IPTV app on my LG TV though. Prefer to be able to watch on the big screen. 

Anyone got any recommendations for IPTV subs? 

I use deathstar on my firestick. Did you mean the app? 

Edited by foxfanazer

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Is anyone having any problems with Sports Donkey this year or know of any better subs? 

I'm about to renew in time for todays game, but keeping an open mind

It's not been great Last game I had to use Bein Sports with a hazy pic as the Live Event option kept buffering and I've got a decent download speed.

If anyone gets problems on the Live Event it's on Bein sports HD 6

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Is anyone having any problems with Sports Donkey this year or know of any better subs? 

I'm about to renew in time for todays game, but keeping an open mind

I'm getting problems on my firebox, but I think that's because it's not powerful enough. If I cast through my tablet or go on the browser on my playstation it's fine.

4 hours ago, davieG said:

It's not been great Last game I had to use Bein Sports with a hazy pic as the Live Event option kept buffering and I've got a decent download speed.

If anyone gets problems on the Live Event it's on Bein sports HD 6

For the Norwich game I used NBC Gold was ok

Sports Donkey has been crap. 

Tried using an iPad with Apple tv and an android tablet connected directly to the TV via an html cable.

Pause, Pause, etc.

Tried nbc, bein sports all the same.

Not listed in live events.

Have iptv been any better? 

19 minutes ago, davieG said:

Sports Donkey has been crap. 

Tried using an iPad with Apple tv and an android tablet connected directly to the TV via an html cable.

Pause, Pause, etc.

Tried nbc, bein sports all the same.

Not listed in live events.

Have iptv been any better? 

Mines been fine through the ps4. I would have thought the iPad would be fine too, works well on my tablet.

27 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Mines been fine through the ps4. I would have thought the iPad would be fine too, works well on my tablet.

I’m just running it through a fire stick in the kitchen.

I normally use the nvidia shield but it’s been flawless today.

38 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Since I posted just had one pause.

I gave up on kodi last year, get it all set up ready for the game, comes to kick off and boom, buffering in ultra low D, search around frantically through a million dead links only to end up turn the radio on. Use l i v e  p l a y e r now on iOS and cast it to the tv, works fine. I’m pretty sure that its a game of cat and mouse with the isp’s on kodi and they intercept a stream when it comes on line. I think it’s more luck than judgement that people get a stream that they’ve not managed to track

On 11/08/2019 at 11:31, The Bear said:

I'm currently looking at which IPTV sub to buy. Had a trial yesterday which worked OK. 

I'm using the Smart IPTV app on my LG TV though. Prefer to be able to watch on the big screen. 

Anyone got any recommendations for IPTV subs? 

I dont use FT often, can you pm me some how? I use a very good one, and have recommended it to several lads on The Roof. All happy.  

Sports Donkey is Closing Down Operations 

It’s been an amazing ride over the last several years with Sports Donkey. We have had some amazing ups and some downs, but overall it has been a great experience. The legal landscape in the IPTV world has changed dramatically during this time and it is getting more and more difficult to keep servers up, streams going, support, and all the other aspects of an IPTV service up and running smoothly. Especially for one person to handle. Over the next month or two, Sports Donkey is going to cease operations.

Where does this leave you and your existing membership?
A company by the name of Universal Sports, has agreed to take on all of the Sports Donkey members and they will honor their existing membership expiration dates. Whether you have 2 days or 12 months left on your membership, you can continue to use their service for the entire duration of what you paid for. At the end of your subscription, if you like their service, you can choose to renew with them at that time.
Universal Sports has a great product and I am sure that everyone is going to love it.
We have tried to create the easiest migration process that will allow you to keep your existing username and password. You can start right now by following the directions below.

Step 1. Click this link https://universalsportstv.net/sd/claim to start the migration
Step 2. Fill out the form on the page (read the instructions)
Step 3. Your account will be created at Universal
Step 4. Download the appropriate app from the website for your specific device

There is a FAQ explaining most of the validation and checks the script does, if you have any questions please email Sports Donkey Support or Universal Support. There is also a Telegram chatroom that you can subscribe to as well which will be available after your new membership is created.

Some people may be concerned that this could be a phishing email, we understand, that is why you can log into your Sports Donkey account and you will see the same message.

I would like to thank everyone for their participation in SD. Some of you have asked, what I will be doing? First and foremost I am going to be taking a vacation, as the long hours have really gotten to me. I am going to be getting out of the industry to pursue my other hobbies as a programmer and spend quality time with Friends and Family.

Sincerely

Sports Donkey

• Like 1
  • Sad 1