Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

16 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

How much is that mate?

Checking my current subscription it says $80 for the year, but that might be what I paid Sports Donkey.  If I look at 'Order New Service' there isn't an annual subscription option available, but you can pay monthly at $8.

Like Filbert, I transferred over from Sports Donkey & my subscription runs out in January, but up until now it has been excellent......better than Sports Donkey.  If it stays that way, I would want to pay for the year & not each month.  Will have to see when it happens.

4 hours ago, theadmans said:

MCKTV down for me today - son wanted to watch the Man U game but coming up with an error on loading?

Noticed yesterday for all the named sports channels didn't work - enventually found EPL 0 was showing the game. Are they doing work or something?

The main servers that provide IPTV got raided, most providers are having trouble atm.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Uni Sports down? Nothing worked Tuesday night and nothing still working today. 

SportsDonkey still working though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Website says they are moving to a new server after all the stuff that happened last week. Not sure how long that'll take though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Website says they are moving to a new server after all the stuff that happened last week. Not sure how long that'll take though.

The reason nearly everyone went down is becasue of this...

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/hollywood-declares-war-on-iptv-as-multiple-services-are-shut-down/

It will finish a lot of people off but the main ones will still go on, they will just either rename, rebuild or move servers.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Yeah mines gone off again. The fact it was working earlier gives me hope that it's just them working through teething errors on the new server.

Had the same experience today, Sky was working on and off.  Managed to find a Pakistan TV channel showing the EPL and a Russian channel showing the Championship. Given the amount of money involved and the fact the heavy mobs of Europe and the Far East stand to gain from this coming back on line, I too would not be surprised if as you say they are working on things...…………...

9 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

FYI, the Universal servers are still down currently but i've just checked my Sports Donkey and that seems to still be working fine.

Same here. The universal website says they are still working on it.

34 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

The universal website says they are working on it, but the longer it goes on the more you worry it won't get sorted at all. 

I assume sports donkey is still going?

Sports donkey not fully operational but pretty sure a Leicester stream is available with what’s there tomorrow.