Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

15 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It was dreadful today, I found 3 streams but they were all stuttering. I swapped browser added and removed various VPNs but nothing worked. It was shit.

Yep same for me. Coupled with a very sketchy internet today led to frustrating viewing. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Strokes said:

It was dreadful today, I found 3 streams but they were all stuttering. I swapped browser added and removed various VPNs but nothing worked. It was shit.

2 minutes ago, stix said:

Yep same for me. Coupled with a very sketchy internet today led to frustrating viewing. 

I gave up after the 50min mark and had to rely on MrsG listening to the radio to relay what was happening as my hearing is too buggered to hear myself.

I’d just renewed my subscription as well so not best pleased.

• Like 1

I pay a subscription, there were 5+ streams for our game today. They were all tough watching after a while. Most started great but slowly deteriorated in quality. Like I said though, my internet was playing up abit today too. 

39 minutes ago, stix said:

I pay a subscription, there were 5+ streams for our game today. They were all tough watching after a while. Most started great but slowly deteriorated in quality. Like I said though, my internet was playing up abit today too. 

Yeah to be fair I had one that held strong for the first half, not great but watchable. The second half was a completely different story.

Edited by Strokes

35 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

MCK was ok today,apart from them labelling the games wrongly. Bournemouth v Newcastle was where our match was.

Yeah me too. That tells me that it was my internet that was the issue. 

5 minutes ago, stix said:

Yeah me too. That tells me that it was my internet that was the issue. 

I tried all the ones that said it was our game in the middle of the list and they were a bit dodgy,then went to one at the top of the list that was labelled AFCB V Newcastle,but was showing our game on nbc and didn't have a problem.

I know it’s not strictly Kodi related, but it’s on a similar note. 

Are there any any apps that I can put on to an iPhone/iPad that will allow me to stream movies/tv shows on. Similar to cartoon HD for example. Without having the devices jailbroken. 

Want it to rewatch season 7 of GoT before the new one starts, but am a tight **** so don’t want to pay for it. 

25 minutes ago, stix said:

I know it’s not strictly Kodi related, but it’s on a similar note. 

Are there any any apps that I can put on to an iPhone/iPad that will allow me to stream movies/tv shows on. Similar to cartoon HD for example. Without having the devices jailbroken. 

Want it to rewatch season 7 of GoT before the new one starts, but am a tight **** so don’t want to pay for it. 

I use Mobdro for the football and they have TV and films on too, but I don't know what the content is like. I know GOT is on there but not if it's all seasons. Might be worth a look. 

8 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I use Mobdro for the football and they have TV and films on too, but I don't know what the content is like. I know GOT is on there but not if it's all seasons. Might be worth a look. 

I have heard of Mobdro. Are you using it on iOS or on an android device? Just had a quick look in the App Store and there are a few in there under the name Mobdro. Which one do you have? Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

7B0AAA74-B00F-4F97-86AB-723DD239B45C.jpeg

He put on the website this morning it was because the servers was based in the uk and they was seized by a DMCA

when it was suggested to him that a DMCA is not enforceable in the Uk unless the website or server is based in the United States he removed the comment shortly afterwards and then claimed it was a “bad bad thing” that had happened 

Edited by jammie82uk

On 18/03/2019 at 10:02, stix said:

I have heard of Mobdro. Are you using it on iOS or on an android device? Just had a quick look in the App Store and there are a few in there under the name Mobdro. Which one do you have? Thanks 

Go direct to their site and install from there. Plenty of instructions and help on the same site.

mobdro dot sc

Soooo my dodgy box expired last week so I had to find something else. 

I went for another IPTV subscription but one I found online. 

I went with express IPTV for a year at 69.99 Euros. 

So far so good I have all the channels and movies lots of video on demand. 

All you need to get going is the MAC address of your box and a URL which you get from your IPTV provider and you're good to go.

So if you have an old dodgy box doing nothing you can probably breathe new life into it.

4 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Anyone else have problems with sports donkey now? Won’t work anymore on Kodi for me 

I stopped using kodi for sports donkey. I use matrix TV browser instead. Apart from the total outage earlier in the week sports donkey has been fine on that. Can't speak for tonight though, as I was at the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I stopped using kodi for sports donkey. I use matrix TV browser instead. Apart from the total outage earlier in the week sports donkey has been fine on that. Can't speak for tonight though, as I was at the game.

Is matrix tv browser an app you can get on the fire stick like Kodi?