Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
conLAD logan

UFC

No I can be 100% sure your not making a hooker cum after 13 seconds lol

You might not last 13 seconds with a hooker is what your saying

I'm flattered that the possibility actually entered your mind but yeah your second interpretation is what I really meant lol 

I haven't been up for very long after deciding to stay up rather than wake up for the fight.

What a night! Two reigning champions dethroned, although Rockhold did take a little longer than McGregor, I've no idea what he was messing about at!!

It was a solid punch that knocked Aldo out but he got a decent strike in himself but once the hammer blows started, it was all over.

It's actually taken me longer to type that line that the contest lasted.

• 2 months later...

McGregor made the weight then, although I bet he's not that heavy tomorrow night - he's full of water, I bet.

It'll be an interesting fight tomorrow. Nate Diaz will put up more of a challenge for McGregor, especially if he gets him on the ground.

Some other good fights on tomorrow's card too.

McGregor made the weight then, although I bet he's not that heavy tomorrow night - he's full of water, I bet.

It'll be an interesting fight tomorrow. Nate Diaz will put up more of a challenge for McGregor, especially if he gets him on the ground.

Some other good fights on tomorrow's card too.

Totally agree there cannot be 15 extra pounds of muscle in that time frame

Nate is 6 1 and punches like a kick off a stallion

I have my doubts if it's hell for leather in first who wins , but the longer it goes on the more it favours McGregor , Diaz cannot be supper fit at this short notice

So really Diaz get him in first or McGregor scores an easy Win after that

What did I say, Diaz got him on the ground and it was game over.

McGregor was hurt after that clean chin shot and never recovered from it. Seemed like a good idea to go to ground for a rest but turned out to be his undoing.

As with the Holm/Tate fight too, cut off the blood supply with a naked rear choke and it's game over!

Bedtime now!

Can't believe CM tried to take him on on the floor, he was asking for trouble. He's never been hit with punches like those before and it showed, they rocked him big time.

Don't really think McGregor's lost much there though, he's gone up a weight class and gave it a decent go for a round and a half...definitely don't think that'll be the last we hear of that, I could see a rematch.

McGregor looked unfit

He was puffing like Fcuk at end of first

He never was able to take those heavy punches

But he mashed Diaz face up

I'm glad McGregor lost because he was becoming a **** and I'm a paddy saying that

This will humble him and he can drop back to feather weight and dominate

His manager/trainer needs sacking or a kicking allowing him to fight at 170

Mental

The women's stuff is just all fake gold , ronda beaten by a woman who few outside UFC hard core fans knew and now holly the next big thing is beaten by a woman even her family didn't know lol

I know women on Justin park harborough who would be the pair of them at once lol

Diaz rocked Mcgregor and never looked back. That hurt him and he never really recovered but he shot himself right in the foot by trying to take Diaz down. He did dominate the majority of the fight.

Fair play to Diaz, he took some heavy shots from Mcgregor and was well up for the fight.

Archived