Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

3 minutes ago, Wookie said:

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

Dick

• Haha 1

Just now, L Blocker said:

You are clearly Billy big bollocks trying to be something special larging it over L Blockers, you're nothing special and you're no better than us 

Um. What the hell are you on about? I sit in L Block, as do you. I get annoyed with people arriving late and blocking my view. That's as far as it goes.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I did, you keep speaking as though you represent a group, and you seem to think i'm attacking it, which I'm not. Has that got through now?

I do represent a group, the fed up of the sanctimonious lot on this forum on here who think L Block are dirt on their shoes and you've made it clear which group you belong to

4 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

I do represent a group, the fed up of the sanctimonious lot on this forum on here who think L Block are dirt on their shoes and you've made it clear which group you belong to

What? How exactly? I sit in L Block, you berk. I've never ever got the idea that ANYONE on this forum thinks anything of the sort.

However, due to your efforts in the last hour, I think one or two might think less of you now.

Edited by HighPeakFox

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

What? How exactly? I sit in L Block, you berk. I've never ever got the idea that ANYONE on this forum thinks anything of the sort.

However, due to your efforts in the last hour, I think one or two might think less of you now.

I think less of you, you're on here like a girl who's having a meltdown, go and play with the nice kids who won't pull your pigtails and **** off to a less disturbing part of the ground

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Chelsea usually bring a decent, laddish-type following but that was the worst end they've brought since we came back up. Usually rate them as better than Liverpool's.

Agree. For 5,000 they were abysmal.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Bank Holiday weekend by the seaside and our end wasn't up for it? Fold the club.

In before anyone claims they didn't want to sing because they had to watch "turgid" football for much of the game too.

End was dire. For a win it was shite.