Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

i couldn't hear **** all but I had my hat on and two hoods over the top of it. 

i needed to scratch my ear at one point so moved it all and it was actually quite loud.

not to mention the fact that everyone is clapping with gloves on which just makes a muffled thudding noise. 

i didn't think it was that bad tbh.

the clappers need to go now though. nobody uses them apart from throwing them at the end and it's a horrific waste of money / paper. 

1 hour ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

In that cold last night the atmosphere was fantastic at times , chelsea were pathetic worst away following this season and the biggest one we had this season , makes you realise what a good following the proper big clubs like Liverpool and United have 

Chelsea usually bring a decent, laddish-type following but that was the worst end they've brought since we came back up. Usually rate them as better than Liverpool's.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Chelsea usually bring a decent, laddish-type following but that was the worst end they've brought since we came back up. Usually rate them as better than Liverpool's.

Yea I was surprised as from memory they give it large for the full 90 couldn’t believe how bad they were 

7 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

i couldn't hear **** all but I had my hat on and two hoods over the top of it. 

i needed to scratch my ear at one point so moved it all and it was actually quite loud.

not to mention the fact that everyone is clapping with gloves on which just makes a muffled thudding noise. 

i didn't think it was that bad tbh.

the clappers need to go now though. nobody uses them apart from throwing them at the end and it's a horrific waste of money / paper. 

We aren't trusted to have a clapper in L1 and that makes it the best part of the ground - They are bloody annoying, last night I was further down in the East Stand and my ears hurt with the clack constantly created by these things

1 hour ago, lestajigs said:

Okay I’m lying ?, from my seat behind the goal sk2, sk1 was poor!!!! 

Firstly, if you were up there it was decent across 2, maybe 3, sets of stairs and about 10 rows deep. Secondly, what are you trying to achieve with this, seriously? The only part of the ground offering anything and you're slating it and please don't respond saying 'you can't take criticism' or something along those lines because it's not about that. I just don't get why you need to comment with shit like this when it was actually decent. Also, if you're so concerned about the atmosphere and want a better one how about popping up to SK1 and adding a voice to help it reach SK2. The more the merrier.

11 minutes ago, anotherharboroughfox said:

Firstly, if you were up there it was decent across 2, maybe 3, sets of stairs and about 10 rows deep. Secondly, what are you trying to achieve with this, seriously? The only part of the ground offering anything and you're slating it and please don't respond saying 'you can't take criticism' or something along those lines because it's not about that. I just don't get why you need to comment with shit like this when it was actually decent. Also, if you're so concerned about the atmosphere and want a better one how about popping up to SK1 and adding a voice to help it reach SK2. The more the merrier.

Am I slating it?? You knob head!! I was saying I was in sk2 and could not hear hardly anything from were I was!! And if I wanted to mingle with better atmosphere I would go bk to k1 

Edited by lestajigs

7 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Am I slating it?? You knob head!! I was saying I was in sk2 and could not hear hardly anything from were I was!! 

Yes you are slating it unless there is a different meaning of poor that I'm not aware of? :dunno: Firstly you said you couldn't hear anything lol which I'm not buying that at all, given various parts of the kop were joining in throughout the match. Then you said it was poor. And again, if you're so concerned about the atmosphere and want a better one how about popping up to SK1 and adding a voice to help it 'reach SK2'.

Edited by anotherharboroughfox

Just now, anotherharboroughfox said:

Yes you are slating it lol Firstly you said you couldn't hear anything lol which I'm not buying that at all, given various parts of the kop were joining in throughout the match. Then you said it was poor. And again, if you're so concerned about the atmosphere and want a better one how about popping up to SK1 and adding a voice to help it 'reach SK2'.

Okay, sk1 is shit just like the rest of the ground

4 hours ago, L Blocker said:

We aren't trusted to have a clapper in L1 and that makes it the best part of the ground - They are bloody annoying, last night I was further down in the East Stand and my ears hurt with the clack constantly created by these things

Are you one of those L Blockers that gets to his seat after kick off? If so, please don't! :)

2 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Are you one of those L Blockers that gets to his seat after kick off? If so, please don't! :)

Don't what? - I get to my seat before kick off - WTF don't you want me to do, I'm pissed of with dicks like you who think you're better than us - bollocks and **** off in a corner you ****

7 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

Don't what? - I get to my seat before kick off - WTF don't you want me to do, I'm pissed of with dicks like you who think you're better than us - bollocks and **** off in a corner you ****

lol

bouncin round in ur airmax?

13 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

You told me you get to your seat beforehand, fair enough. I was simply making the point that those people that decide to arrive in their seat after kick off are damned annoying - you're clearly not one of them.

Not entirely sure what you're attacking me for, but wow, way to make a positive impression on everyone here. In what way do I (and people like me, apparently dicks, according to your kneejerk name-calling) think I am better than the 'us' you refer to? And just who is this 'us' you claim to represent, that I am not a part of?

Edited by HighPeakFox

5 minutes ago, L Blocker said:

What is airmax?

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

You told me you get to your seat beforehand, fair enough.

Not entirely sure what you're attacking me for, but wow, way to make a positive impression on everyone here. In what way do I (and people like me, apparently dicks, according to your kneejerk name-calling) think I am better than the 'us' you refer to? And just who is this 'us' you claim to represent, that I am not a part of?

You are clearly Billy big bollocks trying to be something special larging it over L Blockers, you're nothing special and you're no better than us 

2 minutes ago, Wookie said:

That's exactly wot am satin,we as it up Barnsley a couple of years ago,me mate banged a lad in stone island,the fact he was wearing some nike air max trainers told me he weren't a lad,but if he wants to bounce about dressed like he is a lad(even though he weren't) he gonna draw attention to himself,which he did???

GOLDEN.