Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

We were bobbins. Pretty sure we only scored about four goals.

Have a sneaky feeling davieG had a video somewhere of me finding the bottom corner from MILES OUT (probably about twelve yards, that's basically half way in fives.)

I play every week on those pitches now. The surface is much better.

Little known fact that that is the only known sighting of Mark who owns the site. And I still wouldn't let him be captain on our team.

Haha. Mark is a shy bloke but sound as a pound.

We all know Cman is the real captain of that team, pal. He's just letting you wear his arm band cos you love an accessory.

Hahahahaha. Fantastic.

I'm squinting at this on my phone but from left to right I think that's:

C-Man, Kegworthfox (aka Tommo), MTWG, Cobbo, Mark.

Front row Smuts and... uh. Forgotten now.

Who won that? Was Bert's team I think?

Think our team was Maybes, Karim, possibly Mablo? Nathko Darkervic. Joe maybe?

It was Kilworth fox, not Keg

Haha. Mark is a shy bloke but sound as a pound.

We all know Cman is the real captain of that team, pal. He's just letting you wear his arm band cos you love an accessory.

Mark's a legend. He fit in perfectly with our band of outcasts and miscreants.

I have no idea where that armband came from either. I've never owned a captains armband.

That's the one. Kegworth, Kilworth, same shit. It's Tom either way!

I've just found our team photo on Facebook, I look like a young Ken. lol

Pics or GTF

I don't remember a punch up with TB. I remember turning up severely dehydrated, hung over and sleep deprived off a 48hr bender and about dying after ten minutes tops.

We won that on pens I think?

Wasn't the handbags against Bentleys? Ashley got hospitalised?

I don't remember a punch up with TB. I remember turning up severely dehydrated, hung over and sleep deprived off a 48hr bender and about dying after ten minutes tops.

We won that on pens I think?

Wasn't the handbags against Bentleys? Ashley got hospitalised?

That could be it.

Was TB the one where Levi Porter was watching and kept shouting Messi at me? It was red hot.

sounds like potentially the best story ever

Was actually a bit shit apparently. I didn't go, was in London iirc. It was a charity day and they got a bit over the top. Objected to the likes of Ash, Tonmeh, Bert and JME running rings round them and put the boot in.

Didn't LD3's dad run on to get involved?

Was actually a bit shit apparently. I didn't go, was in London iirc. It was a charity day and they got a bit over the top. Objected to the likes of Ash, Tonmeh, Bert and JME running rings round them and put the boot in.

Didn't LD3's dad run on to get involved?

Yeah I was off the pitch at the time stood next to LD3s dad. Turned around for a second and he was half way towards the 6 yard box squaring up at their middle aged keeper who'd just double footed his lad. Hilarity ensues.

Ashley had an asthma attack iirc and was a victim of the brawling.

Yeah I was off the pitch at the time stood next to LD3s dad. Turned around for a second and he was half way towards the 6 yard box squaring up at their middle aged keeper who'd just double footed his lad. Hilarity ensues.

Ashley had an asthma attack iirc and was a victim of the brawling.

lol

I was convinced he'd broken something tbh.

I have no idea what nationality he is, looks a bit like Mo Farah though.

Is society still touchy when lookalikes aren't white?

Archived