Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

33majw1.jpg

LtR: 

Back row: proper syston_fox, Kareem, Kilworthfox, Tommassi, Scoweh, Singh, OriginalRobboFox, Cobbo,

Front row: Rowlats (I think?), Sparky, Raj, Mablo, Finners, Smuts, HullFox.

Smuts seemed quite uncomfortable with Finnegan on his shoulder. lol

It was the third U21 v O21 game.

Highlights included Tadders scoring from the touchline with a massively over-hit cross complete worldy and Smuts absolutely destroying Bert from behind and leaving him without knee-caps.

First two games were played on Vicky Park on increasingly shit pitches, hence moving to the all-weather I guess. I was trying to find a picture of Marsh destroying LD3 in the first game but he seems to have deleted photos from the first outing. 

I didn't take pictures at the first one because I was playing! I've only got pictures of the aftermath. I think those pictures would have been here :cry: 

I just turned 21 before the first game. Technically Smuts was still 20 for the second one but he played with us anyway because **** rules man.

I always played for the overs cos I embodied everything that was the essence of the over 21s. I was unfit, overweight and well past my prime.

Would love to get involved in another FT 7s game and get the horror show back on track.

The same reason I played for the O21s in the very first game. My only appearance. And what a performance it was.

Thats Finnegan? lol

Gives it the biggin on here. Wow proper keyboard warrior.

That was a very long time ago chap, I think nearly 8 years ago, if you take me for example, ive grown about 12 inches, and I'm alot thinner, and that's my penis, so you can imagine how much I've changed

Thats Finnegan? lol

Gives it the biggin on here. Wow proper keyboard warrior.

That was a very long time ago chap, I think nearly 8 years ago, if you take me for example, ive grown about 12 inches, and I'm alot thinner, and that's my penis, so you can imagine how much I've changed

Archived