Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

Not going to get upset about my lack of invite, but understand that i must 'try harder'.

I would have a rival party of my own on that same night, but my only friends on here are @@Webbo and @@Col city fan, and they don't really like me.

We'll have our own Foxestalk cheese and wine party, that'll show them.

Last time we had a cheese and wine party at my mates the cops got called at 4am. A classy affair I tell ya!

What cheese were you serving?

All manner of cheeses, none of them gave us enough ballast to stop us getting completely mashed. What started out as an idea to have a civilised evening ended up the same as every other time we all went out drinking :D

Cool. I have contacts through work linking me to some of the best cheese in the uk. All farmhouse traditional stuff, and so it tends to be what I bring to a party anyway!

Cool. I have contacts through work linking me to some of the best cheese in the uk. All farmhouse traditional stuff, and so it tends to be what I bring to a party anyway!

I'll bring the Dairylea.

Archived