Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

I made it onto the list, this is a huge honour Una.  My first reaction was no way can I do a trip like that, even if I wasn't working the weekend of the 12th, but this thread clearly demonstrates you'd have left me off the list if that were true so I don't know what to believe.

The above is one of my favourite Xmas songs, we once sang it on the karaoke to a mate who was dumped a few days before Christmas.

It doesn't sound that funny but it really was.

I think if you are going to the party you should bring whatever your profile picture is with you.

I look forward to seeing Buzzer B and Carl the Llama

Somehow i dont think i will be invited if thats the case lol

So, I'd have to turn up with Pearson, Cambiasso & Walsh in tow.

Could make for an interesting evening - particularly if someone else has Top in their photo. My guess is that NP and Ranieri would get along very well, if anyone has Claudio.

So, I'd have to turn up with Pearson, Cambiasso & Walsh in tow.

Could make for an interesting evening - particularly if someone else has Top in their photo. My guess is that NP and Ranieri would get along very well, if anyone has Claudio.

Even more so for me considering one is dead.

Archived