Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

That was a very long time ago chap, I think nearly 8 years ago, if you take me for example, ive grown about 12 inches, and I'm alot thinner, and that's my penis, so you can imagine how much I've changed

12+ inches and thin like a noodle? Cant be good singh need some girth mate start eating more aloo paranthas bro. Fatten it up! lol

lol

EXACTLY my first thought!

He wasn't very nice to me when I first started posting on here and he would mock any post  I would make. Now that I've seen hes just a Harry Potter lookalike its made my day, even if the picture was taken a few years ago.  Not going to pay him any mind now.

Talk shit get banged ;)

Thats Finnegan? lol

Gives it the biggin on here. Wow proper keyboard warrior.

What I thought as well! Considering how aggressive he can be on here towards posters I assumed he'd be a big guy, not an 7 stone wet through Harry Potter lookalike.

Small man syndrome lol

1. When have I ever threatened to fill anyone in or tried to intimidate them on here?

2. I've turned up numerous times to FT meets, if anyone wanted to take a pop they were welcome to. Don't think that's keyboard warrior behaviour tbh.

3. Those pictures were taken about seven years ago (jeeeesus)

Some of you take being called an idiot by someone on the internet way too ****ing personally. Where's the pictures of you huge, ruggedly handsome stallions turning up? lol Come on "Col", share with the group.

1. When have I ever threatened to fill anyone in or tried to intimidate them on here?

2. I've turned up numerous times to FT meets, if anyone wanted to take a pop they were welcome to. Don't think that's keyboard warrior behaviour tbh.

3. Those pictures were taken about seven years ago (jeeeesus)

Some of you take being called an idiot by someone on the internet way too ****ing personally. Where's the pictures of you huge, ruggedly handsome stallions turning up? lol Come on "Col", share with the group.

It's bad form to have a pop at new posters Finners. Look up and you'll see what people mean.

You've given me your fair share too to be honest. Like others, if I felt I was being criticised by Harry Potter I'd have sniggered somewhat too.

Give it out, take it too. Cest la Vie.

It's bad form to have a pop at new posters Finners. Look up and you'll see what people mean.

You've given me your fair share too to be honest. Like others, if I felt I was being criticised by Harry Potter I'd have sniggered somewhat too.

Give it out, take it too. Cest la Vie.

Yeah because I've never taken any stick on here before, this is all totally new?! lol

It's just banter, "Col", it's a football forum.

Oh and btw I've actually got a scar above my eye as well. Full on Potter. Just saying.

Finners just looks like a normal guy to be fair

Don't ruin it for them dude.

I'm waiting for Col and the Railway Man to turn up to this night out at Christmas and dazzle us with how much they're stunning lady bait. I expect Railway to be able to pick me up with one arm while flexing the other at Tha Laydeez.

These resident poon magnets need to show up and let UB and Loveday see how it's done.

Yeah because I've never taken any stick on here before, this is all totally new?! lol

It's just banter, "Col", it's a football forum.

Oh and btw I've actually got a scar above my eye as well. Full on Potter. Just saying.

why dya keep putting col's name in speech marks as if its not mans real name? you think he made a name up and chose col? come on fin 

Archived