Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

lol of all the people to keep spotting.

Mind you I only really see Foxestalkers at games. Mostly Katy and Fez, though occasionally Smuts.

I see @@StanSP way, way, way more than he realises in C2. #creepy

I can't remember who was on my team. I always remember getting cramp and then having my kegs massaged by one of the girlies!!! lol

More pictures please. It was davieg or thrac taking the pics?????

lol of all the people to keep spotting.

Mind you I only really see Foxestalkers at games. Mostly Katy and Fez, though occasionally Smuts.

I see @@StanSP way, way, way more than he realises in C2. #creepy

lol reading back from page 6 I was wondering how and why I would be mentioned (got a notification).

You can introduce yourself and be less stalkerish/creepy lol lol. It would be even creepier if I've ever sat next to you or in front of you and you've just watched me...

33majw1.jpg

LtR:

Back row: proper syston_fox, Kareem, Kilworthfox, Tommassi, Scoweh, Singh, OriginalRobboFox, Cobbo,

Front row: Rowlats (I think?), Sparky, Raj, Mablo, Finners, Smuts, HullFox.

I look well fat......... Those were good days

We had a good piss up that night aswell

when's the next one of these football comps? wouldn't mind getting involved

davieG, Ashley and a couple of others have tried to arrange a tournament a few times and it's not really come off to be honest. Without wanting to sound all wanky and "good old days", people just aren't as close on here as they used to be. You've got the tinder lads and that's about it really. 

If there's enough interest to get about 7-a-side together then I'll happily book one of the 3G pitches at St Mags, I should be able to get a discount rate through work.

What match was this???

It was the third U21 v O21 game.

Highlights included Tadders scoring from the touchline with a massively over-hit cross complete worldy and Smuts absolutely destroying Bert from behind and leaving him without knee-caps.

First two games were played on Vicky Park on increasingly shit pitches, hence moving to the all-weather I guess. I was trying to find a picture of Marsh destroying LD3 in the first game but he seems to have deleted photos from the first outing. 

davieG, Ashley and a couple of others have tried to arrange a tournament a few times and it's not really come off to be honest. Without wanting to sound all wanky and "good old days", people just aren't as close on here as they used to be. You've got the tinder lads and that's about it really. 

If there's enough interest to get about 7-a-side together then I'll happily book one of the 3G pitches at St Mags, I should be able to get a discount rate through work.

nice. let me know cos if it's on a day i can make i don't mind driving up and partaking!

nice. let me know cos if it's on a day i can make i don't mind driving up and partaking!

That's part the problem really, everyone wants everyone else to do the organising. :D

I remember your girlfriend being at the matches, whatever happened to her????

He introduced her to his internet friends. What do you think happened?

It was the third U21 v O21 game.

Highlights included Tadders scoring from the touchline with a massively over-hit cross complete worldy and Smuts absolutely destroying Bert from behind and leaving him without knee-caps.

First two games were played on Vicky Park on increasingly shit pitches, hence moving to the all-weather I guess. I was trying to find a picture of Marsh destroying LD3 in the first game but he seems to have deleted photos from the first outing.

Ahh yes, you and smuts had crossed that line for being over 21, it was the closest out of the 3 games

lol

Yes, now I remember, my team had won

I just turned 21 before the first game. Technically Smuts was still 20 for the second one but he played with us anyway because **** rules man.

I always played for the overs cos I embodied everything that was the essence of the over 21s. I was unfit, overweight and well past my prime.

Would love to get involved in another FT 7s game and get the horror show back on track.

Archived