Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Active shooter situation. California - 20 victims

This is ridiculous, the moment one of these lunatic attacks is committed by a muslim/s, the fox news type press label it as a terrorist attack. On the other hand, it may make americans think more seriously.

If you could possibly point out a mass shooting by a muslim in America that WAS NOT a terrorist attack, then it would be interesting to read....

This is just my guess/ theory as to what happened.

Radicalized Muslim  has been buying weapons/ armor and builds up his Arsenal  with  a plan to use them some day..... goes to a Christmas party with his work and starts spouting off some dodgy crap that upsets  a few people who reply with " America is great and everyone else is crap and Muslim countries are even worse" type stuff.

He goes off, calls his wife and says " its happening today" gets kitted up goes back and the rest we all know about :(

This is just my guess/ theory as to what happened.

Radicalized Muslim has been buying weapons/ armor and builds up his Arsenal with a plan to use them some day..... goes to a Christmas party with his work and starts spouting off some dodgy crap that upsets a few people who reply with " America is great and everyone else is crap and Muslim countries are even worse" type stuff.

He goes off, calls his wife and says " its happening today" gets kitted up goes back and the rest we all know about :(

Car was rented 3-4 days ago. Sounds planned to go down that day to me.

Car was rented 3-4 days ago. Sounds planned to go down that day to me.

Very possibly. But they also have found 12 pipe bombs and 2000 rounds Of ammo in their home. Why were these not used if it was planned for that day? It's also being said that he was at the party but left angry. So sounds like some kind of argument happened as well.

It was definitely planned but I can't help but think the plans were brought forward a bit...

Very possibly. But they also have found 12 pipe bombs and 2000 rounds Of ammo in their home. Why were these not used if it was planned for that day? It's also being said that he was at the party but left angry. So sounds like some kind of argument happened as well.

It was definitely planned but I can't help but think the plans were brought forward a bit...

They definitely had something in mind. As I said earlier, this could have been a practice for a bigger attack. But you might be right, they got pissed off and took it out on their colleagues. Maybe headed back to reload and pick up the bombs. Who knows. Very sad.

They definitely had something in mind. As I said earlier, this could have been a practice for a bigger attack. But you might be right, they got pissed off and took it out on their colleagues. Maybe headed back to reload and pick up the bombs. Who knows. Very sad.

They definitely planned on getting away from the place - left left a suspicious explosive looking device at the scene that slowed down the work of the police inside the building... I guess its possible that their plan was to go use the bombs somewhere else whilst all the police attention was devoted to the other area...

Just seen an interview with their neighbor who said him and his wife became very suspicious of their behavior but didn't want to report it to the police as he didn't want to be accused of Muslim profiling....

They've found evidence they supported Daesh, it's weird as it still doesn't seem like a typical terrorist MO, makes you wonder if they were just doing their own thing inspired by events in Paris, without actually having direct instructions from Daesh command.

With the Russian plane and Paris attacks Daesh were pretty quick to claim responsibility, they were also generally suicide agents or get up close and personal and not snipe from range.

Any conspiracy nuts out there thinking this may have been an operation Northwood style attack... 

They've found evidence they supported Daesh, it's weird as it still doesn't seem like a typical terrorist MO, makes you wonder if they were just doing their own thing inspired by events in Paris, without actually having direct instructions from Daesh command.

I think this is very likely.

Has anyone noticed we've actually had no real evidence that the Paris attacks were organised by Islamic State? They just tell us and we seem to believe it.

Has anyone noticed we've actually had no real evidence that the Paris attacks were organised by Islamic State? They just tell us and we seem to believe it.

Tbf I'd imagine ISIS would claim anything that involved mass murder. And the public believe it because the media print it.

With the Russian plane and Paris attacks Daesh were pretty quick to claim responsibility, they were also generally suicide agents or get up close and personal and not snipe from range.

Any conspiracy nuts out there thinking this may have been an operation Northwood style attack... 

Yup. It's being reported over here that they pledged allegiance to ISIS on social media. You can only pledge allegiance to ISIS if you were not part of them in the first place... which definitely suggests they were not part of an organised group sent over here to plot  and plan something.

They were definitely planning something... lots of pipe bombs found in their house plus thousands of rounds of ammunition..... Why was this not taken with them? I still stick by my idea that they were planning something huge, but this chap got into some discussion at the Christmas party and someone probably said something that riled him/ Something about hoping the bombing campeign works and that they hoped ISIS were wiped off the map....

Bet ISIS are loving this and this would be exactly what they hoped for - Every day Muslims pledging allegiance to them and carrying out awful acts like this.

That is NOT to say i think all Muslims are like this...

Tbf I'd imagine ISIS would claim anything that involved mass murder. And the public believe it because the media print it.

Exactly, countries like France and Belgium have more than their fair share of home grown Islamists and despite France's tough guns laws it's awash with illegal Kalashnikovs and weapons thanks to the lack of border controls from Eastern to Western Europe.

It wouldn't surprise me one but if the Paris attacks were a home grown cell that have had barely any contact with Islamic State in the months leading up to the attacks.

It  really depends what you mean by organised, did the leasers of Daesh sit down and discuss in detail who was going to attack where and when, probably not, but they could have sent instruction to their terrorist cells in Europe to do something, anything in Paris on that day.

The worrying thing is the less organisation and contact these cells have with the Daesh command the harder it will be for intelligence services to pick up on things and also trace things back to whoever is "co-ordinating" these attacks.

The attackers in San Bernadino went to Saudi Arabia recently where it is possible they were radicalised, or at least made contact with Daesh followers and could have been instructed on how to make bombs etc, and just encouraged to go out and cause chaos. It is still strange that Daesh haven't claimed responsibility, if they are. 

Exactly, countries like France and Belgium have more than their fair share of home grown Islamists and despite France's tough guns laws it's awash with illegal Kalashnikovs and weapons thanks to the lack of border controls from Eastern to Western Europe.

It wouldn't surprise me one but if the Paris attacks were a home grown cell that have had barely any contact with Islamic State in the months leading up to the attacks.

I think the difference here is that ISIS were very quick to come out and say they were responsible for the France attacks. Not one word out of them about this one....

Interesting case. Usually home grown terrorists are disaffected youths, probably unpopular with women and what you might generally call 'absolute fvcking losers' but this guy had a good job, a wife and family. Obviously anyone can be radicalised to the point of wanting to kill many people and that's quite scary.

Interesting case. Usually home grown terrorists are disaffected youths, probably unpopular with women and what you might generally call 'absolute fvcking losers' but this guy had a good job, a wife and family. Obviously anyone can be radicalised to the point of wanting to kill many people and that's quite scary.

Going to be a tough life for the little girl...

" so grandma, what were my parents like?"

I'm not being funny but;

Sky News Breaking News;

The FBI say Wednesday's gun massacre in San Bernardino is being investigated as an "act of terrorism".

No shit Sherlock, almost instantly people in this thread and people around the world thought it was linked to terrorism. Is it really breaking news?

Oh once again, gotta come in here and say religion strikes again, the root of all evil, yada, yada, yada.

I could of course on this occasion be wrong, after all its only just breaking news that it's being investigated as terrorism, it might turn out just to be some crazy yanks that have been allowed to buy a gun so easily.

I saw a comment o n how since the announcement of airstrikes the word Dalesh is being used over ISIS so they will not be associated with ISlam but Dalesh translated is Islam. Will need confirming.

Apparently they don't like being called daesh, so a number of journalists are using it to piss them off.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/the-short-simple-reason-iain-calls-isis-daesh-119992

I'm not being funny but;

No shit Sherlock, almost instantly people in this thread and people around the world thought it was linked to terrorism. Is it really breaking news?

Oh once again, gotta come in here and say religion strikes again, the root of all evil, yada, yada, yada.

I could of course on this occasion be wrong, after all its only just breaking news that it's being investigated as terrorism, it might turn out just to be some crazy yanks that have been allowed to by a gun so easily.

No, sadly in the weeks leading up to the attack they publicly pledged their allegiance to ISIS on social media...

Archived