Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

EU referendum opinion poll.

EU referendum poll.  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish the UK to remain in or leave the EU?

• Remain
    • Leave.
    • Not sure

Fair enough, the way you replied to a post saying "out" was now seen as respectable with "The moronic public led by the moronic media" just led me to believe you might think what I said.

I won't ask you to clarify further though obviously.

Fair enough, the way you replied to a post saying "out" was now seen as respectable with "The moronic public led by the moronic media" just led me to believe you might think what I said.

I won't ask you to clarify further though obviously.

:)

Are you Webbo is disguise?

That's not what I said.

I think the mass public in the UK are voting morons whether in or out. They don't understand the subject, they don't understand the consequences, they are led by a media which has replaced their priests of the past.

I'm one of those that do not understand. No doubt a few months before Cameron 9or whoever is renegotiating at the time)  will come from a meeting and tell everyone that he has renegotiated a fantastic deal for the UK and then a Euro skeptic will point out all the 'flaws'  in the deal so I will still be a don't know. I am sure there are many reasons to stop in and many to leave. People will generally vote according to how it affects them and their families personally. I am not sure how being in or out will affect me so I will most likely abstain.

There will be those that vote in or out according to 'I read an article today in the paper today that says......' I  won't be one of them.

I'm one of those that do not understand. No doubt a few months before Cameron 9or whoever is renegotiating at the time)  will come from a meeting and tell everyone that he has renegotiated a fantastic deal for the UK and then a Euro skeptic will point out all the 'flaws'  in the deal so I will still be a don't know. I am sure there are many reasons to stop in and many to leave. People will generally vote according to how it affects them and their families personally. I am not sure how being in or out will affect me so I will most likely abstain.

There will be those that vote in or out according to 'I read an article today in the paper today that says......' I  won't be one of them.

This has been the main news story all week.

He asked for little and got a bit less.

Not saying I think the EU is without fault and doesn't need reform but I do believe it's the future. Stay.

I actually think it's collapsing already before our eyes, the Eurozone has been a disaster for al concerned except Germany, a borderless Europe is no more and probably never will see those days again, countries like Greece are already falling under the weight of the forced austerity implemented by the bigger nations and we are already starting to see far right and far left governments pop up partly due to the incompetence of the organisation.

This why I'm a lot more relaxed about the vote this summer, even if we vote to stay in I don't see the project still existing in twenty years, maybe even ten. When it does it go will be quick as these things are, similar to the apartheid regime in South Africa or the way Communism fell in the late 80's.

It's okay saying the EU needs reform but what reform and when do you think this reform is going to happen?

The miniscule reforms Cameron has asked for have been greeted with contempt and watered down enough to make them almost worthless. There is no appitite for change on the continent nor any agreement on what that reform should be.

It's a Leave from me.  The renegotiation amounted to absolutely nothing as everybody predicted.  Not a single power returned, not a single penny saved.  It's the same old EU juggernaut with a few 'guarantees' that will be tossed aside as soon as Cameron and the current EU leadership moves on.  

In truth I don't really blame the PM for this.  Trying to return powers to Britain would have had to involve serious treaty change which would have been like trying to get blood out of a stone, or trying to get Harry Kane to breath through his nose instead of his mouth.

I honestly believe that a Brexit could do the EU some good by accelerating it's death, as make no mistake, she is dying before our very eyes with the continued economic downturn, the worsening migrant invasion, growing Islamic extremism and prolonged Russian aggression.  

The sooner Europe returns to the very simple notion of sovereign states with trade deals and defence pacts the better. 

Saying that, the British electorate appears keen on constantly moaning about Politics and Politicians yet votes for the status quo again and again, so I'm not too confident in a Leave vote.

To your last point, polls are suggesting Brexit as having the lead.

In for me.

It's just too messy for an ex-pat. Think markets would be very volatile for at least 2 years (it'll take at least that between any vote and a reasonable resolution) which could hurt European economies.

I may have to take dual nationality as well, which I don't want to, in order to continue living and working here.

Very volatile, how, why?

Undecided. Not a fan of the institution in its current form. Economically it pushes austerity and in terms of foreign policy it's merely an extension of Nato. The migrant crisis has shown up 'european solidarity' for the pipe dream it is.

Having said that I've lived and worked visa-free in a few different EU countries so I partially feel like I'd be a hypocrite if I voted out.

I don't think the migrant crisis has a lot to do with the EU specifically. It has a lot to do with the west deliberately destabalizing the middle east and north Africa because they want to control these areas. Gaddafi and Assad were patriots, and western leaders hate patriots. Thank **** for Putin.

That said, the EU, and in particuly Merkel, have tried their hardest to bring them to Europe. It's so bad, about four countries in the EU are erecting walls to protect their own citizens. The EU is fast becoming a busted flush, if we stay in, we run the risk of having to fund it until we're poorer than Greece.

Very volatile, how, why?

Because of the uncertainty. It'll take at least 2 years to work out the details. Markets are unstable at the best of times.

I don't think the migrant crisis has a lot to do with the EU specifically. It has a lot to do with the west deliberately destabalizing the middle east and north Africa because they want to control these areas. Gaddafi and Assad were patriots, and western leaders hate patriots. Thank **** for Putin.

That said, the EU, and in particuly Merkel, have tried their hardest to bring them to Europe. It's so bad, about four countries in the EU are erecting walls to protect their own citizens. The EU is fast becoming a busted flush, if we stay in, we run the risk of having to fund it until we're poorer than Greece.

With an out vote the French will be allowed to let imigrants onto trains and boats and the camps will move into Southern England.

I guess that could create more jobs there :)

With an out vote the French will be allowed to let imigrants onto trains and boats and the camps will move into Southern England.

The Le Touquet Agreement was outside the EU was it not? It's not binded by the EU and of the current EU powers I can't see France straining relations by instantly severing it.

There'd have to be consultation and by then I'd imagine we could get infrastructure in place to prevent it if bad comes to worse.

If Cameron's best shot is that the government of which he's the leader cannot control our country's borders, then we need a change of leader.

You can see the desperation already in the remain camp. Do they really think people are this stupid?

It's the irony of all ironies now that they are trying to scaremonger with immigration to try and get us to stay in.

The more you think about the statement the more ridiculous it is, if they actually got to the UK why would they set up a camp in Dover?

Because of the uncertainty. It'll take at least 2 years to work out the details. Markets are unstable at the best of times.

I don't understand how there could be uncertainty. If man in Germany currently manufactures then sells his bikes to man in Leicester, why would there be any uncertainty if we didn't have a EU membership card?

Man in Germany currently sells his bikes to man in Switzerland, or Austrailia, or Japan, neither of those have an EU membership card.

People aren't suddenly going to stop trading.

EH?? If anything, that would be far more the case now seeing as we're part of the same political union.

The invaders will look elsewhere. Once again, the IN campaign are creating scare stories.

If Cameron's best shot is that the government of which he's the leader cannot control our country's borders, then we need a change of leader.

You can see the desperation already in the remain camp. Do they really think people are this stupid?

It's the irony of all ironies now that they are trying to scaremonger with immigration to try and get us to stay in.

Yes, they do, think we're stupid. We must be, we voted for him.

Massive irony, RACISTS lol

The Le Touquet Agreement was outside the EU was it not? It's not binded by the EU and of the current EU powers I can't see France straining relations by instantly severing it.

There'd have to be consultation and by then I'd imagine we could get infrastructure in place to prevent it if bad comes to worse.

I think you underestimate the Feeling the French have both about the calais Migrants and the UK's failure to let migrants in.

Only time will tell though.

We've been telling you this for many years.

The more you think about the statement the more ridiculous it is, if they actually got to the UK why would they set up a camp in Dover?

I think he means that the UK will put them into camps at the English border in order to process them.

I don't understand how there could be uncertainty. If man in Germany currently manufactures then sells his bikes to man in Leicester, why would there be any uncertainty if we didn't have a EU membership card?

Man in Germany currently sells his bikes to man in Switzerland, or Austrailia, or Japan, neither of those have an EU membership card.

People aren't suddenly going to stop trading.

It is going to take at least 2 years for new agreements to be put in place between the out vote and the actual move.

Forget the German manufacturing a bike. Think of the politicians deciding what the new rules are and the markets shitting themselves about everything.

EH?? If anything, that would be far more the case now seeing as we're part of the same political union.

The invaders will look elsewhere. Once again, the IN campaign are creating scare stories.

Why would those Migrants at Calais look elsewhere? They want to be in England to join family members already there. 

Archived