Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

They won't be on sale yet - it's about 2 months in advance tickets get released, and as the final day of the season, with a potential trophy lifting, there's practically no chance of it making general sale if you've not got a membership/ST or a friend with one spare.

• 2 weeks later...

Doubt it will get passed gold members even, the manu match didnt.

IF the title could be achieved the club would be missing a trick not to have a beam back to say the tigers ground in front of the caterpillar stand.

United just got to city fox members as I got a couple. No game has sold out quicker this season. However this well could.

Doubt it will get passed gold members even, the manu match didnt.

IF the title could be achieved the club would be missing a trick not to have a beam back to say the tigers ground in front of the caterpillar stand.

they dont give out enough gold/family memberships to have it sell out that high. 

• 2 weeks later...

Man U definitely went to Silver at least because I managed to get a ticket.

Fingers crossed for this one to make it too. Judging from the amount of seats left for the Southampton and the West Ham game, it'll be a midnight buy!

I dunno about anyone else but availability for these two looked pretty much the same as every other game this season?  :dunno:

I dunno about anyone else but availability for these two looked pretty much the same as every other game this season? :dunno:

Nah I got tickets half an hour past midnight and it was much lower than even when I got tickets for United.

So this being the last home match and no doubt more corporate/hospitality tickets given out, as well as family/friends of the players, what do you reckon the chances are of this even reaching silver members?

So this being the last home match and no doubt more corporate/hospitality tickets given out, as well as family/friends of the players, what do you reckon the chances are of this even reaching silver members?

if it doesnt reach silver then foul play is afoot. even with their allocations it should reach at least silver. 

And get this, the silver and city memberships are still on sale and with only one home fixture remaining when its harldly likely it'll secure you a ticket anyway!! I'm a silver member and struggled like hell getting a ticket for the West Ham game at 12.20am.

Archived