Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

I still haven't got a ticket despite missing four games home and away all season including both cups.

If anyone has got one they need to get rid of please phone Gerard on 07920038256, i'll be in Leicester from about 2pm onwards.

I'm going to be hanging around the ground for the next 3 hours! So anyone with a spare ticket to flog approaching Kick off pm me! I've set my budget at around £200 no more! I understand that there are people that are prepared to pay more but thats all I can afford!Gutted Silver member that missed out but still here to soak up the atmosphere and hope to get lucky! A momentus day!

Absolutely devasted I couldn't get tickets to take my son

same here, couldn't get tickets for me and my dad, all the everton fans are looking to rinse us, think we're made of money lol

As one of th Everton fans said on another thread whether we are there or not we've won the big prize and no one can take it away. Just knowing we've achieved the unthinkable the amount of pride is unreal and we should drink that in

As one of th Everton fans said on another thread whether we are there or not we've won the big prize and no one can take it away. Just knowing we've achieved the unthinkable the amount of pride is unreal and we should drink that in

Well that's how I console myself!

same here, couldn't get tickets for me and my dad, all the everton fans are looking to rinse us, think we're made of money lol

lol that is so true some guy burnt his tickets instead as he said that he will never do us a favour because of the coin throwing at filbert street

Archived