Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Having bought 2 tickets most games this and last season with silver memberships, I have a bad feeling I'll be sold down the river for this game, so if anyone has 2 going I'll be very grateful, if I do manage to get my 2 I'll re-sell at cost. 

You've got just as much chance as anyone else at midnight.

Also, have any murmurings been made yet about collecting for Birch's run? Really enjoyed doing it last year. If volunteers are needed again I'm up for it!

Those that volunteered last year have already been contacted by email I'd read on Twitter

How do I contact that Susan character, as i wish to complain as this fixture if going to silver members like myself should go to the loyal supporter who have more points that had purchased memberships from last season as well as this season from the begining.

I know it will

How do I contact that Susan character, as i wish to complain as this fixture if going to silver members like myself should go to the loyal supporter who have more points that had purchased memberships from last season as well as this season from the begining.

I know it will

You'll probably get your email printed off and stuck in the office for people to read and have a laugh at when they're having a bad day if your post is anything to go by.

Those emails were great when I worked in HR lol

I know it will

Gotta love a bank holiday  :beer:

I have booked flights from australia for the last two games-any spare tickets to everton/chelsea will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Please!!! Flights cost me a fortune!

Neither are on sale yet

I have booked flights from australia for the last two games-any spare tickets to everton/chelsea will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Please!!! Flights cost me a fortune!

please tell me you've got other commitments? lol long way to come and money spent...

I am in Leicester from New Zealand at this time, can understand that tickets will be hard to come by but is the Club installing a large screen some where so that we may be able to watch the game? eg the Tigers ground , Town Center?

I am in Leicester from New Zealand at this time, can understand that tickets will be hard to come by but is the Club installing a large screen some where so that we may be able to watch the game? eg the Tigers ground , Town Center?

Nothing mentioned by the club or Leicester Mercury yet...BUT if we are on course to win the league I would expect something to be announced.

Archived