Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Memberships have always been more casual. Want priority for going more? get a season ticket.

I would have got a season ticket but none made it to general sale. Was counting down the availability. I remember the David Pleat years of 8,000 fans - grown abit since then hey!! And have gone through years of STH or member depending on work and family. Season tickets won't even make it to members this year!!!

I really don't know what to do about this one. I'm going to miss this game (unless it is on the Monday - which seems unlikely).

I'm supposed to be in Norway for a family christening. Flights and hotel is booked. Was really looking forward to a few days away BUT I'm not sure I can miss this game.

I think I'm secretly hoping for a volcanic ash cloud grounding all flights to I have a legitimate excuse not to go, and can go to the game.

If not, I'll have to find somewhere to watch it over there. And my ticket - form an orderly queue - good looking women with special "talents" may get priority.

(No one ever said I'm not shallow)

I really don't know what to do about this one. I'm going to miss this game (unless it is on the Monday - which seems unlikely).

I'm supposed to be in Norway for a family christening. Flights and hotel is booked. Was really looking forward to a few days away BUT I'm not sure I can miss this game.

I think I'm secretly hoping for a volcanic ash cloud grounding all flights to I have a legitimate excuse not to go, and can go to the game.

If not, I'll have to find somewhere to watch it over there. And my ticket - form an orderly queue - good looking women with special "talents" may get priority.

I had a strange obsession with Big John Carew, surely that's much better then any of these "talents" you speak of :ph34r:

First in queue, though I can't guarantee I can get a sex change by then

Doesn't make it to them at present they are after the members

Boxes I'm sure could get a couple extra

Okay thanks! I'll see what I can sort out. Will do anything to go to this if its when the trophy is lifted!

Disappointing. Only two offers. A John Carew fetishist and Julian Joachim Shabadoo partially completed sex change (which I have to pay for)!

Disappointing. Only two offers. A John Carew fetishist and Julian Joachim Shabadoo partially completed sex change (which I have to pay for)!

I'm the best wingman on the planet, so I suppose what I'm offering is an investment over instant success. 100% conversation to sexual encounter conversion rate. Ask Brockmyster, he's experienced it himself- John Carew wasn't involved.

And not to swing it my way, but the office I'm moving into this Summer for work just happens to be one that is adjacent to the one that the lovely Holly Willoughby enters daily to film Good Morning Britain. Now, I'm not making any promises, but combining those factual elements together has got to be worth something in exchange for a promptly paid for Everton home ticket?

:P

Okay thanks! I'll see what I can sort out. Will do anything to go to this if its when the trophy is lifted!

The trophy will be lifted at Chelsea. As far as i'm aware its always lifted at the final game of the season. I'm happy to be proven wrong though

I'm the best wingman on the planet, so I suppose what I'm offering is an investment over instant success. 100% conversation to sexual encounter conversion rate. Ask Brockmyster, he's experienced it himself- John Carew wasn't involved.

And not to swing it my way, but the office I'm moving into this Summer for work just happens to be one that is adjacent to the one that the lovely Holly Willoughby enters daily to film Good Morning Britain. Now, I'm not making any promises, but combining those factual elements together has got to be worth something in exchange for a promptly paid for Everton home ticket?

:P

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Archived