Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

And here's where the club's 'tout style' membership structure causes issues.

Members who have attended most frequently this season don't get priority, those who paid extra for nothing do.

If I can get to the Everton game I'll probably bite the bullet and pay another £20 to upgrade to silver from city as this is a once in a lifetime season but it's wrong.

I don't see why, apart from commercial reasons, membership shouldn't just be abolished and prior purchase history used to determine selling criteria for home tickets.

Members who have attended most frequently this season don't get priority, those who paid extra for nothing do.

If I can get to the Everton game I'll probably bite the bullet and pay another £20 to upgrade to silver from city as this is a once in a lifetime season but it's wrong.

I don't see why, apart from commercial reasons, membership shouldn't just be abolished and prior purchase history used to determine selling criteria for home tickets.

And that will be the problem, how many other people are thinking exactly the same, no disrespect to you at all as if I was a city member I would also consider upgrading to silver just for this match but it does make a mockery of the system in place.

Memberships have always been more casual. Want priority for going more? get a season ticket. 

Just tried to get So'ton tickes today but found I had missed out as they have sold out as silver membership level :o  :thumbdown:

So I thought I post up on here early to see if I could get dibs on any Everton tickets for when they start being offered by forum members.

I live local and have sold some tickets myself before.

Send me a PM if you are reading this and looking to shift tickets due to being unable to attend the match yourself.

Can see these not even making it to silver members

But as has been said previously in the thread - they must get to silver members otherwise there would be empty seats??

Why? It's not possible to not make it to silver members

Assuming Everton take up their full 3,300 allocation (which they will) that leaves 29,000 seats. I think we have 26,000 season ticket holders??… If that is the case that leaves 3000 tickets to go to gold, silver and standard members then general sale.

I know at last count there were 2000 Silver members but does anyone know how many gold members there are? Also, do we have 26,000 season ticket holders or is that an incorrect figure?

Assuming Everton take up their full 3,300 allocation (which they will) that leaves 29,000 seats. I think we have 26,000 season ticket holders??… If that is the case that leaves 3000 tickets to go to gold, silver and standard members then general sale.

I know at last count there were 2000 Silver members but does anyone know how many gold members there are? Also, do we have 26,000 season ticket holders or is that an incorrect figure?

23000 ST's, 3000 gold, 2000 silver I think, so every silver SHOULD get a ticket.

Well, not every Silver Member got a ticket for Swansea and so there is something wrong with that. 

Well, not every Silver Member got a ticket for Swansea and so there is something wrong with that. 

Hence I put SHOULD in capitals, to emphasise the TO have questions to answer. Something isnt right, and once we've won the PL, us fans should be asking questions of the club.

Hence I put SHOULD in capitals, to emphasise the TO have questions to answer. Something isnt right, and once we've won the PL, us fans should be asking questions of the club.

Sorry, wasn't being antagonistic towards you, was just saying.

Couldn't agree more, I purchased my silver membership at the start of the season with the understanding that it would guarantee me a ticket for every game i was able to attend not to be put in a ticket buying lottery.

If I fail to get an Everton ticket I won't be spending another penny on the club....not that that they care mind, but plenty of plastics to fill that void now.

They haven't ****ed up there just greedy and don't value there loyal supporters

I don't think it's greed,the extra money is a piss in the ocean. I think it's more likely

that they hope some of the new members will renew next season and so the fan base

grows. I do agree with your last point though.

Why? It's not possible to not make it to silver members

I imagine it is if you factor in every player, employee, sponsor, ex-player maxing out their allocations/favours to secure tickets for their friends and family. I reckon that'll be well over 1000 tickets hoovered up for Everton that would normally be sold to members.

Archived