Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Hopefully! I rekon a few will, I imagine it will be pot luck wether you can get on the site and get one tho. Fingers crossed!

Yep I think you're probably right. Surely a few will make it to silver! If not, there'll be a few unhappy people! Even if there's not many you at least want a shot at it.

It's true though, very bizarre post asking members to get free tickets when season ticket holders have paid. Potential for the biggest game in our history and he wants to get in for free lol

I was joking, I'm a season ticket holder so I don't really care what they do.

All I know is the amount of apparant die hard life long never missed a game but can't get tickets for the last few games fans are getting unbearable on here and on Twitter and Facebook already, God knows what it will be like when they actually go on sale.

Table booked for the post match party in town lol

Loving it !

where you off out? me and the mrs looking at staying in town. may book the travelodge later.

also its been designated category A fixture. be prepared for high ticket prices if you ain't a ST holder. 

Archived