Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Not at all, always midnight before..yes obviously it has changed.

I think you should complain to the club.

And when you do, ask them why Champions League tickets aren't on sale yet and why they haven't expanded the stadium yet either.

Thanks.

If you refresh and look closely though. The boxes are all blue and not greyed out for a nano-second, then turn grey.

just means someone else has picked them either online (and didn't purchase within the 10 mins) or when they've rung up and got through to the ticket office.

It appears the club have stopped selling online to Gold members and only allowing Family Fox sales atm. 

famly fox here. i cannot get through over the phone as we always have to ring in. so it seems theyve opened online for us. but its bugging out big time. 

****! I managed to get two tickets, but I had to search all over the stadium for two together. Only managed back row in far corner. It has never been like that before. How many Gold members do we have then?!

basically this is the problem. they didn't sort online out, anyone spare is on the phone and the rest are sorting on foot. they haven't organised it all. Gold members wont sell this out. i promise you. its just shit organisation. 

Archived