Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Been to games all season on city fox (by the by I don't see how paying £20 more than me makes you more of a fan than me but hey ho) and upgraded when I realised it wasn't cutting it anymore.

I agree no refunds should be given, I fully accepted the risk of not gettinga ticket anyway but I expected that to be a failure in the silver sales and not because of tickets being swallowed up now.

I think £80 is an outrageous amount to charge simply to access tickets but if I was a gold member with no ticket for this I'd be absolutely raging.

This is me - we have (me and my 2 boys) have been to 6 games this season, which I know isn't a lot but.........I am totally pissed off.

my FF has got me tickets to all the games i wanted (yeah its a ball ache ringing up for me but that my own fault with my anxiety) and a few aways too. i usually ring up on my lunch hour on the first day of sale. luckilly me and the mrs agreed not to this game...and they went up online. i am sorry you have missed out mate. i honestly thing theres a bug in the system and it aint sold out so keep your eyes peeled. 

I think it is possible that this has happened .

When it is in red it means no seats are left together.

When it is yellow it means there are seats left together, so what that means is that in that block there could only be two seats left but they are next to each other.

So just because it's in yellow it doesn't mean there are loads of seats left.

when i got my tickets whenever that was (around half 9 i think) all the family was greyed out, the west stand was red and sk3 was red. all the rest were yellow. there is no way on gods green earth that we have that many gold and family members. something is amiss here even with foot traffic.

my FF has got me tickets to all the games i wanted (yeah its a ball ache ringing up for me but that my own fault with my anxiety) and a few aways too. i usually ring up on my lunch hour on the first day of sale. luckilly me and the mrs agreed not to this game...and they went up online. i am sorry you have missed out mate. i honestly thing theres a bug in the system and it aint sold out so keep your eyes peeled. 

Bless you! I really hope so, but i fear not. Can't believe me and my boys won't be there! It's shit!

Did they make them available to Silver members by accident. I think there has been a major screw-

up somewhere along the line. Have emailed Jim for an explanation

I genuinely don't think so as I am a silver member and checked online with no option to buy.

Did they make them available to Silver members by accident.  I think there has been a major screw-

up somewhere along the line.   Have emailed Jim for an explanation

Well grateful if you post any explanations received, because something somewhere is terribly different to what we had previously been told about Gold and FF guaranteeing a seat.

They barely made it to silver members for the

Last three games so I see it as no surprise they have not made it to silver members for this game.

The games that did make it to silver member literally has just a handful of tickets left, you just knew that every gold and family fox Member that exists would try and get tickets for this game. You would be mad not to.

I know people are angry and frustrated but I'm sure the club have done nothing wrong and would love to be able to give everyone tickets, after all look at how our owners look after us all season. What they do for us no other clubs get. I think they are amazing.

I'm more surprised than anything that not all gold members got tickets, a lot of corporate sales must have been made :(

All the hospitality packages were sold out a couple of weeks back. I'd imagine they've had to hold a fair few back as contingency as well for IF we do get the trophy that day.

Imagine the Premier League turn round and say "we need 50 tickets for the trophy presentation" and there aren't any left. Or if Gary Lineker turns round and wants to bring all his mates :unsure: .

I know it's not fair and I'm as pissed as everyone else, but that's football and success for you. Hopefully there'll be some decent people who will sell at not too crazy prices, or they'll get some not taken up by partners etc and some more might go on sale.

Cannot believe that we haven't got tickets for this as Family Fox members.  Knew we wouldn't get them in the Family Stand (we haven't been able to all season) but literally been ringing since 9.00 a.m. and just got through.

Why can't Family Fox buy on-line the same way that anyone else can?

The first big Leicester game I'll ever miss and I, and my 2 sons, are completely devastated.

Cannot believe that we haven't got tickets for this as Family Fox members.  Knew we wouldn't get them in the Family Stand (we haven't been able to all season) but literally been ringing since 9.00 a.m. and just got through.

The first big Leicester game I'll ever miss and I, and my 2 sons, are completely devastated.

This!

I'm more surprised than anything that not all gold members got tickets, a lot of corporate sales must have been made :(

The corporate has been sold out for months

They haven't got anymore corporate

It's only 29,000 seater stadium for home fans and 4/5ths of that allocation is sold already at start of season

Your talking less than 6000 seats for huge numbers who want to attend

There will always be winners and losers in this sort of a scramble and its nothing the club can fix really

I feel for everyone that missed out , I hope there will be huge home and garden parties all over the county the day of the Everton game

Yes but I wondered if you bothered to read what i said previously, the tickets have always been on the website before purchase time and I have always bought at Midnight for as long as they have been doing that, and it always says 9 a.m even when on sale at midnight.

No it doesn't at all it only said from 9am for this fixture previous games it just said from the date

The corporate has been sold out for months

They haven't got anymore corporate

It's only 29,000 seater stadium for home fans and 4/5ths of that allocation is sold already at start of season

Your talking less than 6000 seats for huge numbers who want to attend

There will always be winners and losers in this sort of a scramble and its nothing the club can fix really

I feel for everyone that missed out , I hope there will be huge home and garden parties all over the county the day of the Everton game

That's a point, there's got to be a giant screen in Victoria Park for this surely.

This.

I can accept the need to hold a few back. I can accept players family and maybe some staff get a few. But I'm struggling to accept that I in fact never stood a chance this morning because I don't live in Leicester and online sales weren't working for me as FF Member.

And I'd like the club to not smugly say most Members who were eligible got a ticket, because the cards were stacked against some of us.

When demand exceeds supply, some people miss out. It's unfortunate but a fact of life. Unfortunately 100k doesn't fit into 32k no matter which way you look at it.

Why does everyone assume that it's one big stitch up?

When demand exceeds supply, some people miss out. It's unfortunate but a fact of life. Unfortunately 100k doesn't fit into 32k no matter which way you look at it.

Message received.

This.

I can accept the need to hold a few back. I can accept players family and maybe some staff get a few. But I'm struggling to accept that I in fact never stood a chance this morning because I don't live in Leicester and online sales weren't working for me as FF Member.

And I'd like the club to not smugly say most Members who were eligible got a ticket, because the cards were stacked against some of us.

Agree that's a big disadvantage for FF members and not one I understand. Feel bad for the kids who had set their hearts on seeing this. I know if I'd have missed out one of the Wembley finals as a kid I'd have been devastated.

and yes I know, I know, adults are devastated too, but it's harder to explain the system to a child isn't it!

It's quite simple to understand why some members are not happy.

Archived