Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

I think I'll pretty much give up hope now on any silver tickets being released.

23,000 season ticket holders 3.300 Everton fans = 6.200 tickets remaining. 1,000 gold members and 2,600 fox and family members ( I asked the ticket office for these figures when I bought my Swansea ticket) = ,2,600 remaining for 2,500 silver fox members

23,000 season ticket holders 3.300 Everton fans = 6.500 tickets remaining. 1,000 gold members and 2,800 fox and family members ( I asked the ticket office for these figures when I bought my Swansea ticket) = ,2,700 remaining for 2,500 silver fox members

And the 1000s of backhanders that the club have given out. 

Yeh got to consider every player taking up their allocation. Ever sponsor or partner or director or anyone connected with the club after tickets. Hopefully there'll be a few left but we will see!

Already a pair in B1 on eBay for £2500. Obviously!

Talking of backhanders, Slimeball Vaz is always sat a couple of seats away from Top and Vichai, yet soulsby was on radio Leicester this morning queueing up to buy tickets, how does that work?

Apparently Peter Soulsby always buys his own tickets. Obviously Vaz doesn't

its now greyed out for me and i only got to use 2 of my 3 membership tickets. had to use my daughters to get the mrs a ticket. 

Email Jim, the club will be able to track who has used it. That's why I never let anyone have my reference tho. I can't believe people can be such ***** to fellow supporters who have tried to help people out in the past.

Family fox. Started phoning at 0900. Tickets purchased by 0925.

Glad someone got through on the phone, in my experience usually takes a few hours. Guessing that they hold back a fair number of tickets together for the family fox members as my 8 year old probably doesn't want a seat on his own.

Email Jim, the club will be able to track who has used it. That's why I never let anyone have my reference tho. I can't believe people can be such ***** to fellow supporters who have tried to help people out in the past.

Won't the tickets get sent you his house though? He might have just got a ticket for free  :D

ive emailed sales. its either bugged cuz the ticket i did have reserved for her is glitched attached to her or someone nicked it. 

Won't the tickets get sent you his house though? He might have just got a ticket for free  :D

that and since i gave the info out i have moved house so they wont even get my postcode right. 

Yeh got to consider every player taking up their allocation. Ever sponsor or partner or director or anyone connected with the club after tickets. Hopefully there'll be a few left but we will see!

Already a pair in B1 on eBay for £2500. Obviously!

contact the club about this.

haha. ive had no reciept either get emailed through..the plot thickens.

That's pretty conclusive then. When it's all simmered down I wouldn't even call the ticket office to complain, I'd simply call up and tell them that your address has changed on your ref number that was used to buy an Everton ticket- get a free one for sure.

Not on

That's pretty conclusive then. When it's all simmered down I wouldn't even call the ticket office to complain, I'd simply call up and tell them that your address has changed on your ref number that was used to buy an Everton ticket- get a free one for sure.

Not on

ive emailed them to say "it doesnt seem to let me buy tickets with this one, i had to use mine and my daughters." if they come back and say its been used i will ask for a copy of the reciept to be sent to me. 

i know its a long shot but did anyone buy SK3 FF 96? its a single seat that ive been getting tickets for a mate all season, but for Everton had to get one further down SK3 N 98, if you would be willing to swap maybe we can sort something out? thanks.

Archived