Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Best dust off the old tent

Ooh yes. Remember being all set for a night under canvas in the Filbert Street car park for 1997 Coca Cola Cup Final tickets. In the end they opened the ticket office about 11pm (I think) as the queue already exceeded the number of tickets available.

Also, queued round the block for Blackburn Play Off Final tickets in 1992

And, more recently, a good 7 hour stint queuing for some of the last season tickets after we got promoted.

I was hoping for a midnight sale. Going to struggle to queue as i am working and live in bristol. So frustrating, might have to settle for a pub in Leicester.

I was hoping for a midnight sale. Going to struggle to queue as i am working and live in bristol. So frustrating, might have to settle for a pub in Leicester.

Surely buying online is a quicker route to a ticket than queuing?

Probably. I will have my family trying to buy on the day for me. Fingers crossed!

Thats the idea but the site will crash just like for swansea. Be like a DDOS attack come 9am

Thats the idea but the site will crash just like for swansea. Be like a DDOS attack come 9am

Exactly, and the phones won't be answered so by the time you've decided it's better to go to the ticket office it'll be sold out :revenge:  

if anyone with a gold memebership wants to get 2 extra adult tickets for this game id be forever grateful! we have 2 silver memberships but ive tried to get tickets for the games in april with no luck i cant miss the final game! ive been to so many this season and now we are popular i dont have a chance :-( obviously id send the money through paypal or something. if anyone can help that would be great! and id love you forever! pm me if u can help.

if anyone with a gold memebership wants to get 2 extra adult tickets for this game id be forever grateful! we have 2 silver memberships but ive tried to get tickets for the games in april with no luck i cant miss the final game! ive been to so many this season and now we are popular i dont have a chance :-( obviously id send the money through paypal or something. if anyone can help that would be great! and id love you forever! pm me if u can help.

How can they get extra tickets if it's 1 ticket per membership? As a silver member you should know this, and you can't be that bothered if you couldn't get tickets for the games in April, I managed to get them for all of them  :rolleyes:

Yeah I got tickets with silver membership for Soton. Asking gold members to get two extra tickets isn't going to leave us silver members with any! Be nice please.

How can they get extra tickets if it's 1 ticket per membership? As a silver member you should know this, and you can't be that bothered if you couldn't get tickets for the games in April, I managed to get them for all of them :rolleyes:

That is a good point tbf lol it's been a long week... That's not fair I rang the ticket office and tried to get online. To no avail... Good on u for getting tickets. Mabi I'll get some luck this time...

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or slating it - I'm just saying I understand why people are coming from all over to try and see the team play these last few games... there are people all over the world who are Leicester fans who want to come and see us, who have supported the club over the years - but obviously because we're top of the premier league (still cant get used to writing that!) makes it more of an attraction for said people to try and experience it. Let's face it there'd be none of this if we were top of League 1 with a few home games left.

Speaking personally I've been to see us play every season since I was 7 years old, I'm 32 now and have a one year old and five year old so obviously compared to when I was younger and had season tickets it's a bit harder to get to the games these days with finances/family commitments etc. infact I thought membership had sold out a long time ago, was by chance I saw that silver memberships were open a few weeks back and purchased with my Dad. We went to the Southampton game, it was bloody awesome.

I see on facebook there's a lot of dedicated / proper fans from all over the world sending pics/messages etc. it's great. The only thing that does irk me a bit is people who have had no interest in the club whatsoever until this season just because we're top of the league, people who probably don't even follow football. There will no doubt be people like that sitting in the stadium at the Everton game when other people who have supported us through thick and thin will lose out. But the answer to that is to increase the stadium size I guess, which is what a lot of people want to happen.

Actually this happened when we won League 1 and the Championship, its surprising how much demand theres been for tickets even up to now 

Yeah I got tickets with silver membership for Soton. Asking gold members to get two extra tickets isn't going to leave us silver members with any! Be nice please.

Much like plastic fans purchasing silver memberships last month now it looks like we'll be lifting the trophy, that's not being nice to the fans who purchased there's in June expecting to watch another relegation scrap!

Much like plastic fans purchasing silver memberships last month now it looks like we'll be lifting the trophy, that's not being nice to the fans who purchased there's in June expecting to watch another relegation scrap!

If you're that pissed off with the club for keeping silver memberships open then write a letter of complaint, maybe they should have closed all memberships at the end of August.....

If you're that pissed off with the club for keeping silver memberships open then write a letter of complaint, maybe they should have closed all memberships at the end of August.....

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

I'm after an Everton ticket and have a couple of decent bargaining chips... I have a Chelsea ticket in their end as well as a Manchester United ticket in their end (sitting next to me)!

I'd be happy about using a gold membership number to purchase a ticket this week, I have silver membership so it has to be in this coming week because if there's any left after next weekend, I'll be able to get one on the 19th April when they go on sale...

Anyone wanna help or do a deal?

Have a look on LCFC Ticket Exchange on twitter - been quite a few people looking to sell, exchange tickets etc. the last few days.

If I could go to the Everton game I'd pay for you to come hospitality Chelsea! Though the cup won't be presented there unless it's decided last game of the season... Which would be HELL!!

Archived