Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

I don't live in Leicester either, but I fancy my chances at out queueing some of our newer members

rather than taking pot luck on LCFC direct.

It look obvious the club are going to announce another priority scheme ahead of ticket sales for this fixture, much like two years with the Doncaster fixture.

It would be seriously callous of the club to allow the same priority to the glory fans who have purchased a silver membership in the last month.

It look obvious the club are going to announce another priority scheme ahead of ticket sales for this fixture, much like two years with the Doncaster fixture.

It would be seriously callous of the club to allow the same priority to the glory fans who have purchased a silver membership in the last month.

Rightly or wrongly I don't see how they can, they stemmed the tide by halting membership sales after some complained but the horse had bolted somewhat.

I had a city membership as I felt confident it would be enough for any game as I got all the matches I wanted last year on that level so seemed like a waste of £20 on top to get silver.

I bit the bullet and upgraded a month or so ago when this wasn't happening anymore. I might not get tickets with it but the club never guaranteed it (only for gold) at any point.

It'll never happen but I can't see a fairer system than having one basic membership with sales windows based on prior attendance.

Some very strange comments on here.

There are three levels of membership. They can't introduce sub-levels etc for one game no matter how much it would suit people whom it would benefit.

The only time it might change is next season.

You can't buy memberships now, and you can only buy tickets if you have a membership.

It's obvious there's quite a lot of fans who are just trying to get tickets because we're top of the league... I see people living in places like Florida, Orkney isles, Cornwall, Italy etc. all saying they've booked flights without match tickets already - it's absolute madness!

Obviously they wouldn't give a **** if we were top of league 1 with the likes of colchester in teh league. It's bound to attract more interest being top of the Premier League though.

I live about 10 minutes drive from the stadium in clear traffic and see a lot of kids with leicester kits walking about these days, and at my boy's primary school too - all leicester kits - not one man united, chelsea or liverpool kit in sight anymore!

Not meaning to be disrespectful but aren't you the chap who only bought a membership for you and your dad just a couple of weeks ago? I understand why you did it and that you live in the city and you have supported them all along, but surely you are being contradictive? Every one is after a ticket for this match but you are exactly the same as the guys buying flight tickets to come over, you've bought a membership what's the difference?

I can't see anything happening but it's the clubs fault, they continued to sell the silver membership when it was obvious they were being bought just for the last 1/2 games, maybe more emails to the ceo asking what if anything is being done.

Not meaning to be disrespectful but aren't you the chap who only bought a membership for you and your dad just a couple of weeks ago? I understand why you did it and that you live in the city and you have supported them all along, but surely you are being contradictive? Every one is after a ticket for this match but you are exactly the same as the guys buying flight tickets to come over, you've bought a membership what's the difference?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or slating it - I'm just saying I understand why people are coming from all over to try and see the team play these last few games... there are people all over the world who are Leicester fans who want to come and see us, who have supported the club over the years - but obviously because we're top of the premier league (still cant get used to writing that!) makes it more of an attraction for said people to try and experience it. Let's face it there'd be none of this if we were top of League 1 with a few home games left.

Speaking personally I've been to see us play every season since I was 7 years old, I'm 32 now and have a one year old and five year old so obviously compared to when I was younger and had season tickets it's a bit harder to get to the games these days with finances/family commitments etc. infact I thought membership had sold out a long time ago, was by chance I saw that silver memberships were open a few weeks back and purchased with my Dad. We went to the Southampton game, it was bloody awesome.

I see on facebook there's a lot of dedicated / proper fans from all over the world sending pics/messages etc. it's great. The only thing that does irk me a bit is people who have had no interest in the club whatsoever until this season just because we're top of the league, people who probably don't even follow football. There will no doubt be people like that sitting in the stadium at the Everton game when other people who have supported us through thick and thin will lose out. But the answer to that is to increase the stadium size I guess, which is what a lot of people want to happen.

Some very strange comments on here.

There are three levels of membership. They can't introduce sub-levels etc for one game no matter how much it would suit people whom it would benefit.

The only time it might change is next season.

That's correct but then why bother awarding loyalty points to members also?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing or slating it - I'm just saying I understand why people are coming from all over to try and see the team play these last few games... there are people all over the world who are Leicester fans who want to come and see us, who have supported the club over the years - but obviously because we're top of the premier league (still cant get used to writing that!) makes it more of an attraction for said people to try and experience it. Let's face it there'd be none of this if we were top of League 1 with a few home games left.

Speaking personally I've been to see us play every season since I was 7 years old, I'm 32 now and have a one year old and five year old so obviously compared to when I was younger and had season tickets it's a bit harder to get to the games these days with finances/family commitments etc. infact I thought membership had sold out a long time ago, was by chance I saw that silver memberships were open a few weeks back and purchased with my Dad. We went to the Southampton game, it was bloody awesome.

I see on facebook there's a lot of dedicated / proper fans from all over the world sending pics/messages etc. it's great. The only thing that does irk me a bit is people who have had no interest in the club whatsoever until this season just because we're top of the league, people who probably don't even follow football. There will no doubt be people like that sitting in the stadium at the Everton game when other people who have supported us through thick and thin will lose out. But the answer to that is to increase the stadium size I guess, which is what a lot of people want to happen.

Thats Life a recon people always want to jump on a band wagon no real point moaning about it but people do  I would love to get some extra seats for family but its not going to hapen. anyway the bloke behind me still moans all match ! most players are given stick by him about time he gave his seat up for a real supporter

Will they go on sale at midnight? Website says 9! I know they usaully go on sale at midnight.

Bet that's because of the demand - makes more sense to have them on sale at 9am I guess.

I take it any season ticket holder wanting an extra ticket has to wait for general sale?

They won't get passed silver members. On the website they've only released sale dates for gold and silver not even city fox. Although in the past season ticket holders wanting extra have been after city fox but before general sale

So everyone will try at midnight anyway, that'll fcuk the website up, so will it work at 9am?

The phones are never going to work.

What time is everyone going down the stadium, happy days  :revenge:

Archived