Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Happy to swap 2 Everton for 2 hospitality at Chelsea lol

how long before we get to wife's being offered in the exchange lol

I'd swap one Everton for one hospitality at Chelsea! I paid £420 for it!!!

Much like plastic fans purchasing silver memberships last month now it looks like we'll be lifting the trophy, that's not being nice to the fans who purchased there's in June expecting to watch another relegation scrap!

Gd man! It's a shame these glory hunters dnt f*** off

Does anyone have the Everton tickets showing on the lcfcdirect site yet? Wondering if it will be midnight as in the past.. I don't see them on there.. but Man Utd still showing..

The clue is on the ticket sales bit where it says @ 9am

I have a spare in the West Stand for Swansea as I am in the lounge for this game.  Looking to swap for 1 x Everton or a gold ref for that game so I can take a lifelong city fan/family member.  DM if interested.  Thanks

Just to add, I am a life long fan and not looking to make any money/ rip someone off. Cheers. 

Says the man who thought gold members were allowed extra tickets... :whistle:

Well I didn't mean it like that. If for some reason someone with a gold membership can't get to the game then I would love for them to let me use it. Thanks and goodnight.

Well as far as I am concerned it always says 9 a.m even though they go on sale at midnight, been buying my tickets online for a long time and they have always appeared a couple days before the sale....no need to be so rude...  in response to DB11

Well as far as I am concerned it always says 9 a.m even though they go on sale at midnight, been buying my tickets online for a long time and they have always appeared a couple days before the sale....no need to be so rude... in response to DB11

He is always rude.

M4ddog :)

Does anyone see the tickets on there yet.... they have always been on the site before can be bought.. getting nervous about it all now, wondering if should go to the shop!

lol calm down ffs.

it says 9am. There was nothing rude about what DB11 said. You just have to learn to read a website properly.

9am.

lol calm down ffs.

it says 9am. There was nothing rude about what DB11 said. You just have to learn to read a website properly.

9am.

Yes but I wondered if you bothered to read what i said previously, the tickets have always been on the website before purchase time and I have always bought at Midnight for as long as they have been doing that, and it always says 9 a.m even when on sale at midnight.

Yes but I wondered if you bothered to read what i said previously, the tickets have always been on the website before purchase time and I have always bought at Midnight for as long as they have been doing that, and it always says 9 a.m even when on sale at midnight.

well perhaps this time it has changed. 

or what I imagine happened is you went for midnight the day after.

Archived