Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

I have an Everton ticket in block J2 on the half way line, I want to swap for 1 in Block C1 , ideally around row Q .

Needs to be Adult, mine is Adult.

This is not for sale, and will not be selling it even if I don't get the swap.

Please PM me

Anyone goy one to swap as above, mine is in J2 right on the half way line, willing to swap with one in C1 around row Q , will also consider c2.

This is not for sale, please don't PM to buy it . Just want to sit closer to my sons.

Dilly Ding , dilly dong

I'm a member but have missed out on tickets via the club.

This is history and I have to witness it.

If anyone knows someone who may have 1 adult ticket to sell, I'll pay very good money for it and make a donation to a charity of your choice.

I will sit in the home or away end (home preferred!).

Please please let me know.

Waiting in anticipation!

Lee

someone ringing me and abusing me for looking for a ticket lol, withheld number and left a message... just because I have a deep pocket?? wowsers.... just as entitled to look for one as anyone else

Ignore it mate you get weirdos in life full of jealously

Ignore it mate you get weirdos in life full of jealously

Just found it a bit odd..... he was proper angry! Told me I should go back to supporting Spurs and Im not a fan. Didnt have time to explain I was at filbert street from the 80s when there were just 6-7000 every week, I should really apologise for moving away a few years ago to better my life and family....oh and for wanting a ticket for Everton lol 

Just found it a bit odd..... he was proper angry! Told me I should go back to supporting Spurs and Im not a fan. Didnt have time to explain I was at filbert street from the 80s when there were just 6-7000 every week, I should really apologise for moving away a few years ago to better my life and family....oh and for wanting a ticket for Everton lol

lol I know there is no way I will be able to get a ticket but I would not begrudge another fan who can afford to go

I'm dying of hangover and joy, have I missed something?

surprised that people who have no tickets arent messaging the people with tickets offering stupid amounts. dont get me wrong i wouldn't sell for love nor money but i thought my inbox would explode. 

surprised that people who have no tickets arent messaging the people with tickets offering stupid amounts. dont get me wrong i wouldn't sell for love nor money but i thought my inbox would explode.

I've adjusted to the fact I probably won't get a ticket, but I've booked my train and my hotel so I'll be up there celebrating regardless, that'll have to do unless I get a miracle.

I've adjusted to the fact I probably won't get a ticket, but I've booked my train and my hotel so I'll be up there celebrating regardless, that'll have to do unless I get a miracle.

ill meet up with you after if you want we have done the same. luckily we were able to get tickets though. 

ill meet up with you after if you want we have done the same. luckily we were able to get tickets though.

Definitely, would be good for a load of us to meet up after for beers [emoji1303]

Still after 1 adult ticket guys.

As said before I'm a silver fox member who missed out.

I'll pay cash, and donate to a charity of your choice.

I'll drive to Leicester to meet you before game day if required.

Name a price and we can go from there

Lee

someone ringing me and abusing me for looking for a ticket lol, withheld number and left a message... just because I have a deep pocket?? wowsers.... just as entitled to look for one as anyone else

Abusing you because you want a ticket? To witness the biggest sporting acheivement ever. Your bang out of order mate lol

Mods (@@Mark, @@Webbo). I would honestly consider locking this and all other ticket-exchange threads. I am now getting messages (computer not phone as I would never put my mobile number up) from someone who I can only imagine thinks that I am leaving abusive messages on his mobile for wanting tickets. Where this comes from I have no idea. It is all getting a bit silly to-be-honest. People are entitled to pay what they want but if they haven't got a ticket now they will probably not get one (and that includes me who has not intention of paying more than face value). Apparently the person leaving the messages gave my name.

Mods (@@Mark, @@Webbo). I would honestly consider locking this and all other ticket-exchange threads. I am now getting messages (computer not phone as I would never put my mobile number up) from someone who I can only imagine thinks that I am leaving abusive messages on his mobile for wanting tickets. Where this comes from I have no idea. It is all getting a bit silly to-be-honest. People are entitled to pay what they want but if they haven't got a ticket now they will probably not get one (and that includes me who has not intention of paying more than face value). Apparently the person leaving the messages gave my name.

I can only imagine it was you.... as that was the name they said it was. Who ever the guy is.... is a fruit loop!!! 

Still after 1 adult ticket guys.

As said before I'm a silver fox member who missed out.

I'll pay cash, and donate to a charity of your choice.

I'll drive to Leicester to meet you before game day if required.

Name a price and we can go from there

Lee

20 grand cash  :thumbup:

Your not the first one today to be getting abused for wanting tickets. It's not on. At a time like this we all need to just be happy and enjoy the moment.

If you're silly enough to put your mobile number on a public forum it shouldn't be up to the mods to protect you from the consequences. 

Archived