Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

Does anyone know how the tickets for corporate boxes work?

Have been offered two tickets in a corporate box owned by a guy in Manchester who rents boxes and resells tickets at various grounds (and makes a good living out of it apparently).

He says the people who had the box for the last home game still have the "master ticket" (or whatever it is called) for the Everton game and he is waiting for it back. When he gets it back he can get me two tickets plus 3 of his Everton mates.

None of this makes sense. No money has changed hands yet so I am not out of pocket.

How does the corporate box ticket system work?  

Sounds very dodgy to me, there is a card for each seat in a box (much like a season ticket), I've never heard of a "master ticket". You should try and find out the box number/ company name etc to make sure it's legit  

I've been a fan since my grandad was a boy I remember the days of shoe shining and watching the fosse boys. I had 6 season tickets for the past 70 years but had to give them up to pay ransom to my brothers kidnappers. This year I was a loyal diamond fox member but my phone and internet were cut off when they went on sale. If anyone has some tickets for the game against Everton at the weekend I'd be very grateful

I've been a fan since my grandad was a boy I remember the days of shoe shining and watching the fosse boys. I had 6 season tickets for the past 70 years but had to give them up to pay ransom to my brothers kidnappers. This year I was a loyal diamond fox member but my phone and internet were cut off when they went on sale. If anyone has some tickets for the game against Everton at the weekend I'd be very grateful

Weird, EXACTLY the same happened to me, but I'm a diamond fox PLUS member so if you get any tickets it is your duty to give them to me, I deserve them more  :thumbup:

has anyone tried ringing sales this morning to see if any have been given back?

Tried yesterday and they didn't have any. Can't get through today, the lines are full.

Does anyone know how the tickets for corporate boxes work?

Have been offered two tickets in a corporate box owned by a guy in Manchester who rents boxes and resells tickets at various grounds (and makes a good living out of it apparently).

He says the people who had the box for the last home game still have the "master ticket" (or whatever it is called) for the Everton game and he is waiting for it back. When he gets it back he can get me two tickets plus 3 of his Everton mates.

None of this makes sense. No money has changed hands yet so I am not out of pocket.

How does the corporate box ticket system work?  

I would be wary of this also. Ive been to a few corporate boxes at City never heard of a master ticket. Maybe I am wrong.

An Everton said he had 2 tickets for me and my son then came back and said he only had one I'm so gutted

Leave your son at home  :thumbup:

An Everton said he had 2 tickets for me and my son then came back and said he only had one I'm so gutted

They'll be loads of everton fans at the ground selling their ticket on the day. I'd suggest you turn up on Saturday and try your look. 

Will cost upwards of £200 per ticket though 

anyone win the daily mail competition?

Well, I haven't heard but I am hoping that they are sifting through the entries right now and that my phone will go off at any minute.

You are going to tell me that it has already been announced aren't you!

Well, I haven't heard but I am hoping that they are sifting through the entries right now and that my phone will go off at any minute.

You are going to tell me that it has already been announced aren't you!

I don't know. I agree they are probably sifting through entries now and I assume will inform winner today

lol having worked on competitions a fair bit... the people that get randomly chosen are then slightly less randomly checked based on their social media following... So I can't say I bother with comps myself to be honest! I hope one of you two wins though!

lol having worked on competitions a fair bit... the people that get randomly chosen are then slightly less randomly checked based on their social media following... So I can't say I bother with comps myself to be honest! I hope one of you two wins though!

Really?

Really?

Well... speaking from personal experience they're not quite as random as they were in the days before Social Media.... 

Who knows what the Daily Mail are like though... they don't need that much extra exposure so may well just do it randomly :)

Well... speaking from personal experience they're not quite as random as they were in the days before Social Media.... 

Who knows what the Daily Mail are like though... they don't need that much extra exposure so may well just do it randomly :)

My 72 twitter followers may not cut it then...

Archived