Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Itay_Dahan

Everton (H) 7/5/16 5:30pm

What is everyone's thoughts on sitting in the away end?

There's going to be loads of us surely? Is anyone else here sleeping with the enemy?

There will be plenty of Leicester supporters in the away end. I've bought a ticket in the away end and expect a lot of others have too. Yes I've paid over the odds but nowhere near £500 - if you want to witness history and be a part of the atmosphere then it's better to be inside the ground watching it live than sitting in a pub in my opinion. This is a once in a lifetime moment and I'm not letting it pass me by. There was so many Leicester fans in the home end at Old Trafford and right now buying a ticket in the Everton end looks the only way most Leicester fans will get to be there if they haven't already got a ticket.

I know folk who said they would sell theirs for 5k+, 20k would be my breaking point now but nobody in their right mind would pay over £500 for a standard seat in SK1

I know someone who paid 8k for 4 seats together !

Don't want to say too much , but that's what they paid

There was a good cause involved as well

I bought 3 yesterday for the away end...again not FV but certainly not £500 each. From twitter and the like yesterday.... there will be a good few hundred in that end I am sure!!

I'm in the away end too. I reckon there will be plenty of us. Just need to find each other at the end of the game to celebrate together.

wowsers.... the guy is STILL abusing me, but still will not leave his number or name, I cant answer it as it goes to answer phone automatically when you withold number. I would love a chat so feel free to reveal your self... as yesterday you gave a false name lol

wowsers.... the guy is STILL abusing me, but still will not leave his number or name, I cant answer it as it goes to answer phone automatically when you withold number. I would love a chat so feel free to reveal your self... as yesterday you gave a false name lol

How much do you use your answerphone, could you disable it so that it just rings through and he can't contact you?

How much do you use your answerphone, could you disable it so that it just rings through and he can't contact you?

I dont know why its doing it, no other number seems to do it :(  gutted... would love a chat. You must know him as he said he was chatting to you yesterday in one of his messages lol  Please tell him to send me his number. 

I dont know why its doing it, no other number seems to do it :( gutted... would love a chat. You must know him as he said he was chatting to you yesterday in one of his messages lol Please tell him to send me his number.

Did he? Was that on here? I've spoken to a couple of people recently but not via direct message, and a couple of Everton fans on Twitter.

Did he? Was that on here? I've spoken to a couple of people recently but not via direct message, and a couple of Everton fans on Twitter.

yes mate.... he claimed he was someone else on here also lol, no drama.... just makes me chuckle that someone could be so angry because I dared look for tickets. I wonder if he is calling everyone else lol

yes mate.... he claimed he was someone else on here also lol, no drama.... just makes me chuckle that someone could be so angry because I dared look for tickets. I wonder if he is calling everyone else lol

Christ, what has it come to when things get this petty. For one thing it's pretty much stopped me actively looking for tickets, too much hassle!

Contact the police as its harassment.

My missis use to get grief off an ex boyfriend and he was arrested and cautioned.....didnt hear a peep after that.

The police will take it seriously if you contact them.

Contact the police as its harassment.

My missis use to get grief off an ex boyfriend and he was arrested and cautioned.....didnt hear a peep after that.

The police will take it seriously if you contact them.

I have to agree. As much as you are saying that it 'makes you chuckle', something like this needs to be followed up as a person making calls like this is getting a kick out of giving abuse - that confidence will probably grow (as they don't see the consequences of their actions and see it as a game - desensitized). It might make you 'chuckle' but it might well have a different affect on the next person they do it to - someone who might not be able to laugh it off.

Fair point everyone..... it could be an issue for the next person he does it too , if he does. I will get on the case. He is reading this anyway and has not tried to contact me since even on the other number I posted above. Will knock it on the head now, I have the tickets so job done.  Hope we all have a good day saturday!! 

What are people's expectations of stewarding in the away end? Presumably you won't be wearing Leicester shirts? Anyone heard anything on what is planned? I can't imagine the stewards are thrilled that there will be a mixed away end.

Out of interest, can anyone DM me saying how much you've paid for your tickets in the away end. I would greatly appreciate it.

Just want to compare what I could be paying to what others have paid.

Archived